4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
MrThirsty
August 24, 2022, 5:38pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +236
Gold Stars: 4
The new rules on banning supporters for invading the pitch is now going to be tested following Crawley’s win over Fulham. The EFL are not happy but if they ban everyone who went on the pitch then there will not be many Crawley supporters left to attend
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
August 24, 2022, 6:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from MrThirsty
The new rules on banning supporters for invading the pitch is now going to be tested following Crawley’s win over Fulham. The EFL are not happy but if they ban everyone who went on the pitch then there will not be many Crawley supporters left to attend

Proving their punitive measures were never destined to work because, like always, they ignore context and just excrement a brick…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 34
fishcake63
August 24, 2022, 6:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
The FA couldn't run a bath there a set of overpaid 🤡🤡they wont have a clue what to do or say after this , let's quoff some more wine while we sit round a table talking b---x
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 34
Dave Gilberts Left Peg
August 24, 2022, 7:29pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +2 / -5
Approval: -158
Gold Stars: 78
I think last nights events at Crawley showed how dangerous watching football can be, I would have felt physically unsafe once those joyous fans came on the pitch, and don’t start me on those ruffians that swear at football matches. Hopefully the EFL will clamp down on these dangerous individuals hard. UTM

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 34
FPVmariner
August 24, 2022, 7:37pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +337
Gold Stars: 23
In mitigation, Crawley is little more than a London overspill town with about as much character as Milton Keynes, ‘Emel ‘empstead, Stevenage, Welwyn, ‘Atfield et al.  The mere word overspill should indicate that the ex-London council house chavs are going to ‘spill’ onto the pitch at anything that’s likely to add any form of legitimacy to their concrete soulless monstrosities.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 34
male private Nale
August 24, 2022, 7:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -925
Gold Stars: 136
I think we need a further video from our ceo or chairman fully outlining the clubs views on such behaviour, this message cannot be told enough .... fans need to understand and no better way than parrot fashion.

I thought our chairman was treading a very fine line last night when he was championing the raucous singing .... surely he knows what the potential escalation of such behaviour can descend into ? I put it down to his euphoria at losing 3-0 so will let it slide this time , but come on stocky think before texting .

Utm and hopefully 3 points but will settle for 1 on Saturday xx
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 34
FPVmariner
August 24, 2022, 7:44pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +337
Gold Stars: 23
Given Jason’s prior history with ‘match.com’, I’m absolutely staggered that he allows female representatives of the club to attribute pictures of less than 10 years vintage to themselves.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 34
Dave Gilberts Left Peg
August 24, 2022, 7:48pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +2 / -5
Approval: -158
Gold Stars: 78

I thought our chairman was treading a very fine line last night when he was championing the raucous singing .... surely he knows what the potential escalation of such behaviour can descend into ? I put it down to his euphoria at losing 3-0 so will let it slide this time , but come on stocky think before texting

I must confess, it was quite unnerving hearing the atmosphere in the top of the findus last night, I was happy to see that it was all good natured until someone took their top off and he was subject to a torrent of abuse, I hope he’s ok

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 34
louth_in_the_south
August 24, 2022, 9:30pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,711
Gold Stars: 96
If you want to ban fans for celebrating an amazing win what hope is there ? May as well just watch it on iFollow ffs

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 34
aldi_01
August 24, 2022, 9:44pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
If you want to ban fans for celebrating an amazing win what hope is there ? May as well just watch it on iFollow ffs

That’s what they want, they want that sterile happy flappy atmosphere, in fact, from a top flight perspective, fans are sometimes an inconvenience.

My fear during the covid season when we were all stuck watching our teams on TV was that people would become accustomed to it and the TV folk and media luvvies would love it.

Thankfully, they did see the light and open up stadiums again but they’re still not keen on raucous atmosphere. They’d be happy if people just stood and clapped politely…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 34
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crawley Pitch Invasion

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.