Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Papa Johns ticket info.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 159 Guests

Papa Johns ticket info.

This thread currently has 3,773 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
September 20, 2022, 8:09pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,154
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from jimgtfc

I personally don’t think there is a wedge though mate. I didn’t say bullying, purposefully because it does fall short of that. Clearly there are a lot of people who throw the word boycott about, and that’s absolutely fine if that’s their opinion, but it’s not mine and I’m just as entitled to say that as much as anyone, but come on mate, you see it on here every time one of these bloody games comes up, anyone who suggests anything other than boycott is shot down.

I see the phrase "shot down" a lot on here, when it's just usually someone having their view questioned by the majority of people who think differently. It only really feels like bullying because you are in the minority.

If someone wants to go watch the Papa Johns, feel free, it's your choice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 31
jimgtfc
September 20, 2022, 9:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,102
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from ginnywings

I see the phrase "shot down" a lot on here, when it's just usually someone having their view questioned by the majority of people who think differently. It only really feels like bullying because you are in the minority.

If someone wants to go watch the Papa Johns, feel free, it's your choice.

Yeah and that’s absolutely my point. Not sure why you keep peddling the bullying line though, that’s just not been said.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Papa Johns ticket info.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.