Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 72 Free Tickets for Forest Green @ Home on 02/03
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

72 Free Tickets for Forest Green @ Home on 02/03

This thread currently has 3,760 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
The Caterham Mariner
March 1, 2024, 4:44pm
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +88
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from DB
Quoted from The Caterham Mariner
Steve the fish If you're going  to the Wimbledon game  identify yourself  fellah  I would buy  you a beer ,done well.
I am the guy in a green "Nigel Farage" jacket as my sons call my "Footie" Coat.
UTM

Have you ever thought about dyeing the jacket a different colour Caterham?!

Black and White strips would be a good idea

NO WAY!! My family would disown me,banish me to the shed for the rest of time.
UTM

An Exile and Proud  !! UTM
Mariners Trust Life Member.
In the words of my Uncle Fred "You can take the man outta of Grimsby BUT  you can't take the Grimsby!  Out the man!"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 54
The Caterham Mariner
March 1, 2024, 5:09pm
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Quoted from wuffing

Have you ever thought about dyeing the jacket a different colour Caterham?!

DON'T laugh to quote my son " who in their right mind walks round with an inflatable fish in their pocket!"  What ever colour the coat  it is the " Town " badge that counts.
UTM

In the words of my Uncle Fred "You can take the man outta of Grimsby BUT  you can't take the Grimsby!  Out the man!"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 54
wuffing
March 1, 2024, 6:06pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +838
Gold Stars: 38
Only jesting Caterham... 😊

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 54
DB
March 1, 2024, 6:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386

NO WAY!! My family would disown me,banish me to the shed for the rest of time.
UTM

A never ending beer pump, always filling bottle of whisky and a permanent crate of quality wine should help.Pictures of Town legends surrounding the walls and of course the dartboard. Not to forget a regular supply of your favourite cooked food and pork scratchings. A radio and tv permanently tuned into all town's games and latest information.

All this for having Towns colours emblazoned on your jacket. Get into the shed.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 54
The Caterham Mariner
March 1, 2024, 7:12pm
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Quoted from DB

A never ending beer pump, always filling bottle of whisky and a permanent crate of quality wine should help.Pictures of Town legends surrounding the walls and of course the dartboard. Not to forget a regular supply of your favourite cooked food and pork scratchings. A radio and tv permanently tuned into all town's games and latest information.
And the Shed has a sign above the door  "Blundell Park " and above the Bar called " Pontoon"  New shed  starting price is £36,000  trust me i have a cunning  plan and looked into it.thanks for suggestions for insides decorated  Black & White stripes!!
Lottery  on
UTM

All this for having Towns colours emblazoned on your jacket. Get into the shed.

SILK jacket and cravat and slippers with UTM woven design, The dartboard with Ian Holloway's Face on.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 72 Free Tickets for Forest Green @ Home on 02/03

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.