Reply: 10 - 12
grassbandits
February 27, 2024, 9:52am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +117
Gold Stars: 5
Gary Neville and his plan to now spend someone else's money getting Salford into the Championship
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
barralad
February 27, 2024, 10:13am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from SouthLakesMariner
Whoever is responsible at Morecambe FC for selling a “Morecambe Magazine” on a match day to away supporters, masquerading as a match day programme. The ‘magazine’ covered 4 home fixtures. I was told it ‘featured today’s game’. The only reference to the match on Saturday was the listing on the results/fixtures page.

Other than that, the only other reference to Town was a 2 page feature headed “Grimsby Town” with the entire article being about David Artell’s international career with Gibraltar.

Absolutely this. No mention when I bought mine outside the ground. Staff in the club shop were more honest..too late for me

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Football Twit of the Week 🎖

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.