grimsby pete
April 26, 2024, 7:05pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,834
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from ancientmariner54

Why , they're still your team aren't they . You can't not go just cos we've had a dodgy season surely .U.T.M.

You don't know golfer do you mate ?

They were not on sale 2 months ago .  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 66
Lincoln Mariner 56
April 26, 2024, 7:47pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,764
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from 140381
I'm not renewing mine. I've had enough with where I sit. Hoping that some become freed up in the Upper.

Me neither so my two will be available. I’ve stopped attending night matches as don’t enjoy driving in the dark and my lad has only seen us win three times in two seasons, due to attending other events, and I missed four of our home wins so I seem to put the mockers on us. Will probably attend most Saturday games but will probably be sitting in parts of the ground I haven’t visited in years!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 66
Heisenberg
April 26, 2024, 8:00pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,100
Gold Stars: 95
I’m renewing and can’t wait. 5000 ST holders, minimum.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 66
golfer
April 27, 2024, 9:09am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from grimsby pete

You don't know golfer do you mate ?

They were not on sale 2 months ago .  

i've changed m y mind 14 times in the last 2 months Pete.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 66
Running like emson
April 27, 2024, 9:34am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +285
Gold Stars: 8
Great that prices are frozen. Hull City fans I work with pay by monthly direct debit for their season passes. Has to be a way forward? £30 per month.cheaper than energy but more important !
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 66
The Caterham Mariner
April 27, 2024, 9:43am
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +92
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from 140381
I'm not renewing mine. I've had enough with where I sit. Hoping that some become freed up in the Upper.

Take a look at T72 - block C ,I had it for Swindon game its right up the top slight negative its a hike up there with some restricted view because of the gantry but you do get to see the full pitch play from height.
Perfect for me as i come to BP on average twice a year !! Just your average "Billie No Mates!" Exile town fan.
UTM

An Exile and Proud  !! UTM
Mariners Trust Life Member.
In the words of my Uncle Fred "You can take the man outta of Grimsby BUT  you can't take the Grimsby!  Out the man!"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 66
moosey_club
April 27, 2024, 10:08am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,300
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Chrisblor
Not only is it great they've frozen prices, it's also miraculous to see us getting the details out before the end of the current season and having the physical passes available to collect immediately. A huge improvement over the Fenty era and well done to everyone involved at the club.

Schoolboy error.........don't they realise they should hold back sales and prices until after England win the Euro's and then release inflated prices as the nation rides a wave of footballing euphoria ......

Chapter 5..How to run a football club...J.S Fenty

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 66
moosey_club
April 27, 2024, 10:19am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,300
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Me neither so my two will be available. I’ve stopped attending night matches as don’t enjoy driving in the dark and my lad has only seen us win three times in two seasons, due to attending other events, and I missed four of our home wins so I seem to put the mockers on us. Will probably attend most Saturday games but will probably be sitting in parts of the ground I haven’t visited in years!

I like that idea and was having similar thoughts....pretty sure there will be matchday seats available in most areas this coming season and 3/4 of the games will have Osmond seats free so becoming a B.P stand  tourist has a certain appeal..

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 66
Mappers
April 28, 2024, 8:00am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,430
Gold Stars: 119
Has anyone established the exact amount of games that will be on the box yet ?

I'm assuming 10 minimum if it's opening / last day and NYD & Boxing day + the easter games and Tuesday night games , so around 10 minimum . But how many 'extra ' games are likely to be moved from the standard Saturday 3pm kick off time ?

It might effect some's decision whether to get one if many more games are shifted , I wonder whether everyone is even aware that likely some game's will be moved - I know everyone on SM will be but outside of that it's hardly getting much exposure and some might buy a ST then to realise come August they can't make a number of games .

There is almost certainly not going to be much clarity before the ST earlybird deadline as to when and how we will be affected .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 66
GollyGTFC
April 28, 2024, 9:54am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,039
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Mappers
Has anyone established the exact amount of games that will be on the box yet ?

I'm assuming 10 minimum if it's opening / last day and NYD & Boxing day + the easter games and Tuesday night games , so around 10 minimum . But how many 'extra ' games are likely to be moved from the standard Saturday 3pm kick off time ?

It might effect some's decision whether to get one if many more games are shifted , I wonder whether everyone is even aware that likely some game's will be moved - I know everyone on SM will be but outside of that it's hardly getting much exposure and some might buy a ST then to realise come August they can't make a number of games .

There is almost certainly not going to be much clarity before the ST earlybird deadline as to when and how we will be affected .

On Sky Sports...

1 - Opening day
1 - Sunday 29th December
1 -  Final day
4 - International Break Saturdays (7th September, 12th October, 16th November & 22nd March)
6 - Tuesday matches (20th August, 24th September, 22nd October, 26th November, 18th February & 11th March)
4 - Bank Holiday matches (Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday & Easter Monday)
≈6 - Non-International Break Saturdays (Based on 29 match days with 2.5 matches per round being on Sky Sports)
≈3 - Saturday matches rearranged to Tuesdays because of weather, FA Cup etc...

So that's 17 definite & around 9 likely depending on Sky Sports picks and matches postponed.

So it's highly likely that 23 (half) of our L2 matches next seaon will be live on Sky Sports (minimum).
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 39 - 66
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Season ticket prices frozen

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.