This thread currently has 20,379 views. Print
16 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
Super Clive
August 27, 2012, 5:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
How pelham can criticize the team after that performance is laughable, credit where its due ffs we played very well after last weeks nightmare.

Keep it up now town
Private Message
Reply: 140 - 150
cleefish
August 27, 2012, 7:19pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6

What a great game  it just shows how a little bit of confidence can work wonders myself I was in 2 minds not coming but hey what a fight I would have missed.
I hope that we can just now go on a run so as to catch up on the leading pack Pearson was my MOM  and Disley should be stripped of his captaincy and put on the bench how the hell he gets a game and Thanoj as to sit it out that was my only grumble in otherwise a very good day out.same again saturday.UTMM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 150
Marinerz93
August 27, 2012, 7:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Well we demanded, determination, battling and the players supporting each other and we got it.  As long as we can stick to these basic Mariner rules we could well be in the mix come the end of the season.

I'd like to thank the managers and players for restoring some faith and proving to not only to us but themselves that they can out play and out fight the opposition.  I'm an extremely happy Mariner tonight.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 150
BlackBoots
August 27, 2012, 8:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Quoted from cleefish

What a great game  it just shows how a little bit of confidence can work wonders myself I was in 2 minds not coming but hey what a fight I would have missed.
I hope that we can just now go on a run so as to catch up on the leading pack Pearson was my MOM  and Disley should be stripped of his captaincy and put on the bench how the hell he gets a game and Thanoj as to sit it out that was my only grumble in otherwise a very good day out.same again saturday.UTMM.

You sir are a complete tool!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 150
cleefish
August 27, 2012, 8:22pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6
why was you there have you seen his games end of last season and this so far  anyway this is my opinion and no dobt many more I have been a fan for 60 years with only a few enforced breaks through work  and I still say we have better than him at the club still a good game I respect of your remark.utm.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 150
BlackBoots
August 27, 2012, 8:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Quoted from cleefish
why was you there have you seen his games end of last season and this so far  anyway this is my opinion and no dobt many more I have been a fan for 60 years with only a few enforced breaks through work  and I still say we have better than him at the club still a good game I respect of your remark.utm.

I dont know if that passes for English in Lincoln but, like so many of your posts, I struggle to read it.

You change your opinion more often that some women change their knickers. Fan for 60 years? Does that include walking out at half time??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 145 - 150
chaos33
August 27, 2012, 8:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,938
Gold Stars: 360
If you're at least 60 years old you really ought to know about commas and full stops, and how to use them. Jeez.

Everybody seems to think that Disley had a good game today. What's the problem? You want to 'strip him of the captaincy'?! What, straight after a game in which we dismantled the opposition and won 4-1? Maybe pop round his house tonight when he's having a well-earned bath to soak away the muscle pain. Just as his missus is serving up his supper - burst in to his house and tell him he's a disgrace and he's to be dethroned and confined to the subs bench! I dunno, why not tweet him a really long tweet with absolutley no punctuation in it,  saying you think he should be deposed and you should know because you've been here longer than him, or something.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 146 - 150
aaron rattray
August 28, 2012, 8:05am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Pelham you are like career underdogs and realityman, you are so negative, we won and you still moan, you never pick out the positives

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 147 - 150
Spiritater
August 28, 2012, 10:06am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +138
I told you we were crap boys. Cox has just one phylosiphy....hoof it long and as far as you can and hope you get lucky.
Well done you were the better side and deserved it.....easily.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 148 - 150
jonnyboy82
August 28, 2012, 11:02am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Pelham
Good result but very very bad performance inter first half. Lucky to get the break we did with the penalty. Don't be fooled by the score line, it has just papered over the cracks. Only a valuable three points in the battle against relegation, a battle we wouldn't even be fighting if Scott and Hurst weren't the managers.

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24535990.jpg[/img]

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 149 - 150
16 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mansfield match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.