Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 25 Guests

Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

This thread currently has 22,207 views. Print
13 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
roundballovalhole
September 27, 2012, 12:10am
Guest User
Quoted from PrestwichMariner
I would comment further but as according to Mr Bumhole I'm an idiot I wont waste my time. I must say that when I got my BA Hons in History & Politics my lecturers didn't think I was an idiot, it just shows how out of touch I am with modern scociety and the views of the highbrow intellectuals now a days.

I didn't call you an idiot, I called you a freak.  You claimed justice hadn't been served for Heysel, I pointed out that it had been!

Whether you scraped a 2:2 at a former polytechnic/cycling proficiency test centre masquerading as a university is irrelevant.  If you go in for higher level academia (as I have) you will realise that responding to challenge and thorough balanced analysis are key  skills you will need!

Your "I went to yooniversity" response says far more about your intellect than a shitarse degree that most people could do buying no books, trying to get laid and smoking half oz a week!

Good luck in the job market lah. .  . Pmsl!

Reply: 110 - 127
GYinScuntland
September 27, 2012, 12:19am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from bladerunnner

yes a pillock i am..............................................but at least a pillock who can use the spellcheck function? now go back and edit your last post as the grammar was truly shocking.   b.t.w "hell yeah"  where is that from your one direction fan book? i bet you are one of these "towie fags" that mince around  town in 3/4  length  pantaloons, gay plimsolls , and a Herr flick barnet? im getting the word "nonce"

To be fair, that Helga that was always after him was as fit as a fit thing from number one fit street, in fitby, in fitshire, fitland.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 127
grimps
September 27, 2012, 8:31am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,175
Gold Stars: 46
I would comment further but as according to Mr Bumhole I'm an idiot I wont waste my time. I must say that when I got my BA Hons in History & Politics my lecturers didn't think I was an idiot, it just shows how out of touch I am with modern scociety and the views of the highbrow intellectuals now a days.

It does make me laugh when people use their education as a badge of honor to try and win an argument ,having a couple of degree's means nowt nowadays
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 127
bladerunnner
September 27, 2012, 7:31pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from 1054

You have 'progressed' from calling me a nazi, to calling me a junkie to criticising my grammar to good old fashioned homophobia!

The only question left is 'why the fu(k am I replying to you?'

if you weren't on here replying to my inane rants you would only be sat in your squalid pit in grimsby [removed])

from reading your comments on other people on here all you seem to do is take potshots at other posters?,at least when i have a go at them its to get a reaction,you just can't help yourself, its not as though you come across particularly clever or witty is it? if you consider yourself that superior to people then why feel the need to be on here morning,noon,and night? i think there may be some type of personality disorder going on with you. p.s. nice to see the spelling has improved,you found the spellcheck button then dullard?

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 127
bladerunnner
September 27, 2012, 7:37pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from 1054

I didn't call you an idiot, I called you a freak.  You claimed justice hadn't been served for Heysel, I pointed out that it had been!

Whether you scraped a 2:2 at a former polytechnic/cycling proficiency test centre masquerading as a university is irrelevant.  If you go in for higher level academia (as I have) you will realise that responding to challenge and thorough balanced analysis are key  skills you will need!

Your "I went to yooniversity" response says far more about your intellect than a shitarse degree that most people could do buying no books, trying to get laid and smoking half oz a week!

what do you do for a living then Einstein? the only people that deride degrees are the people too thick to gain one.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 127
September 28, 2012, 8:37am
Guest User
(Back to Hillsborough...)

Given that the ground was clearly not up to standard, aren't the F.A. partly responsible for scheduling the semi-final at a venue unfit for the purpose?
Reply: 115 - 127
PrestwichMariner
September 28, 2012, 8:52am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 5

Don't need it - Ive been a succesful insurance broker for the last 25 years!

Wearing badges is not enough in days like these!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 127
roundballovalhole
September 28, 2012, 3:47pm
Guest User

Don't need it - Ive been a succesful insurance broker for the last 25 years!

If you have had that much success, why revert to telling people about your shitarse degree from nowhere polytechnic to evidence your non-thickness!!!  I note you didn't challenge my suggestion that you got a 2:2 from a former cylcling proficiency centre masquerading as a university. . . . . Nail, Head. . . . BANG!
Reply: 117 - 127
roundballovalhole
September 28, 2012, 3:50pm
Guest User
Quoted from bladerunnner

what do you do for a living then Einstein? the only people that deride degrees are the people too thick to gain one.

The only perosn who would reply like that is someone too thick to read. . . . As I said in my post, I have academic qualifications beyond first degree level, I am educated to Masters level.  What do I do for a job? None of your godddam business!!!
Reply: 118 - 127
roundballovalhole
September 28, 2012, 3:54pm
Guest User
Quoted from bladerunnner

if you weren't on here replying to my inane rants you would only be sat in your squalid pit in grimsby

from reading your comments on other people on here all you seem to do is take potshots at other posters?,at least when i have a go at them its to get a reaction,you just can't help yourself, its not as though you come across particularly clever or witty is it? if you consider yourself that superior to people then why feel the need to be on here morning,noon,and night? i think there may be some type of personality disorder going on with you. p.s. nice to see the spelling has improved,you found the spellcheck button then dullard?

So far, you have called me:

A nazi, a junkie, gay, a paedophile, thick, a dullard, a w@nker. . . . . I actually challenegd your post on the subject of the thread, you have resorted to the insults of a junior school playground. . .

and you reckon I come on here to have a pop at people!!!

What a wally you are!!!

Reply: 119 - 127
13 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.