Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › HOW LOW CAN THEY GO????
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 241 Guests

HOW LOW CAN THEY GO????

This thread currently has 4,869 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
WOZOFGRIMSBY
July 25, 2014, 4:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,839
Gold Stars: 178
It's all well and good contacting the telegraph. But will it get published in the same view as what Percy  thrower and the blue peter garden worshippers get??? Every time I see JF speaking about the proposed site, the telegraph never seem to give it as much gusto as the green giant brigade.

I wonder if any of them sell their fruit and veg that we can somehow get into the news of the world for evading tax

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
oldun
July 25, 2014, 5:30pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
The last time I attended the crem there were a couple guys at a table trying to get signatures against the stadium. I think they were allotment holders. I did not get any details as I was with my wife and she is not interested in football or GTFC and opposes the stadium development at that location! Is it worth a divorce to get involved? Mmmm. At least she did not sign their petition which was good enough for me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
Marinerz93
July 25, 2014, 5:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
This is truly abhorrent, to gate crash a funeral where people are grieving to try and get a hand full of signatures to further their course is as cold as it gets.  These signature collectors are callous, self fish, are showing total disregard to the dead and they should be named and shamed, they are lower than a snakes belly.

The new ground will not impinge on people grieving and will not affect the crematorium from operating as it should.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
Belfast Town
July 25, 2014, 5:46pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +1,691
Gold Stars: 19
Any #GTFC fans wish to speak about the issue raised on The Fishy about the stadium opposition? Please DM me for contact details.

@GTSamKinnaird
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
RexFannies
July 26, 2014, 2:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +517
Gold Stars: 5
I have seen them there twice in the last 3 months...I'm not a funeral dweller just getting on a bit so you tend to go to more.

I was going to have a word on the way out but they had gone by then. Just their little table and book left behind, i wish i had pinched it now.

The Only Way Is Up
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
Nelly GTFC
July 26, 2014, 2:50pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,751
Gold Stars: 31
If this was the opposite way around and some Grimsby Town fan or official person from the club was at the Crematorium trying to leech mourners to sign the petition, it would be all over the front pages of the Grimsby Telegraph, negative things is the only time Grimsby Town football club is on the front pages i.e. football violence etc, chicken wing gate saga etc etc.

If this is true, and by the comments made it appears to be, why don't the Grimsby Telegraph name and shame these twits going to the Crematorium while people are in deep grievance over their loved ones and stick it on the front page of the Grimsby Telegraph!, it's totally disgusting, and as low as you can possibly get, sick *****!

How low can you ******* get!

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
bluebottle
July 26, 2014, 5:10pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +459
Was at the crem' today taking flowers to my mums grave. I parked and there was  a small table set up on the crem' car park with the petition against the stadium along side a letter begging for signatures, can they sink lower?.
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
WOZOFGRIMSBY
July 27, 2014, 11:40am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,839
Gold Stars: 178
Whoever is down there next, please get photographic proof. Then let social media have a field day

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
Marinerz93
July 27, 2014, 12:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Exposing how low they have gone will tarnish the NO vote and those associated with it.  If you were in the no camp would you want to be linked with how cold these people are acting.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › HOW LOW CAN THEY GO????

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.