moosey_club
July 27, 2014, 7:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,268
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Caesar
I have a hoodie with "Grimsby Till I die" and the fishy logo on it.  Was a present but I think it came from this site:

[url]http://www.zazzle.co.uk/grimsby+clothing[/url]

Think most of the items are customizable as well

Ermmm...Copyright of the Fishy logo anyone? Sue them for millions...buy the club....posters with reputations over 80% or 200+ approvals automatically get on the board and run the club.....this time next pre season we will be looking forward to League 2 football....

and yes i know whats going to happen now..

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 43
Caesar
July 27, 2014, 9:10pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
Quoted from moosey_club

Ermmm...Copyright of the Fishy logo anyone? Sue them for millions...buy the club....posters with reputations over 80% or 200+ approvals automatically get on the board and run the club.....this time next pre season we will be looking forward to League 2 football....

and yes i know whats going to happen now..

I actually thought of that when my brother got me the hoodie, guessed it was classed as in the public domain.  But as it is a designed logo I suppose there could be infringement.

If people didn't want to use that site as merchandise I would certainly advocate a small fishy merchandise section there are quite a few design your own t-shirt sites I think so could be organised through one of them to keep the hassle down.  However I agree with Meza I really like the ringer top they have there, especially with a red trim
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 43
Grimal
July 28, 2014, 12:27am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,876
Gold Stars: 9
I like the Ringer T shirt,White with black trim. Looks good.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 43
Grimal
July 30, 2014, 2:25pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,876
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Grimal

I asked at the BP shop about the GTFC Logo's on the polo shirts their staff wear, a staff member told me they were done at a sports shop in Waltham. I'm going to take a look tomorrow..

I've been to the sports shop in New Waltham and they can't sell any GTFC  Iron on badges/patches due to copyright.
I've ordered a  (The Fishy) T shirt online from Zazzle, it's called the fishy Ringer model,done in different colours.Looks good,will update when it arrives if anyones interested.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fishy badges

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.