Abdul19
March 29, 2015, 12:15pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,561
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from MuddyWaters
The problem Barnet have is it's theirs to lose - if they win their last 5 we can't catch up a 10 goal difference - simply because we haven't been that prolific since that mad weekend. What's encouraging is their fans lack of faith.

If they win their last 5 the goal difference is irrelevant!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 17
Rick12
March 29, 2015, 1:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from MuddyWaters
The problem Barnet have is it's theirs to lose - if they win their last 5 we can't catch up a 10 goal difference - simply because we haven't been that prolific since that mad weekend. What's encouraging is their fans lack of faith.
Get the impression our fans are different to theirs as well. Whenever Ive been down to Barnets ground with Town its been like a morgue and our fans out sung them.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 17
MuddyWaters
March 29, 2015, 1:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,266
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Rick12
Get the impression our fans are different to theirs as well. Whenever Ive been down to Barnets ground with Town its been like a morgue and our fans out sung them.

Talked to some of theirs when we got the tube into London after the game down there, was amazed how negative they were - made me look optimistic!
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 17
AdamHaddock
March 29, 2015, 1:32pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,839
Gold Stars: 26
I was at their ground when they lost to Stevenage a few years ago, very hostile to their own players / manager when things aren't going right

"Stimson, get out of our facking clab"  

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
Rick12
March 29, 2015, 5:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Talked to some of theirs when we got the tube into London after the game down there, was amazed how negative they were - made me look optimistic!
Makes me proud though to be a town fan .Following Grimsby in the non league  the passion is still there for some.  Respect and true fans for me  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
Garth
March 29, 2015, 7:31pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from AdamHaddock
I was at their ground when they lost to Stevenage a few years ago, very hostile to their own players / manager when things aren't going right

Love the photo, this weeks star man, you can take the lad out of Grimsby, but you can never take Grimsby out of the lad
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
KingstonMariner
March 29, 2015, 7:34pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from AdamHaddock

To be fair to Bar Nit fans, losing to anyone but Chavenage wouldn't be so provocative.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 17
oldun
March 30, 2015, 9:12am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Currently we are th best. Barnet have always been depending on Akinde and I don't think Bristol score enough goals. They have scraped a few single goal wins and have drawn quite a few. We have the momentum at just the right time Barnet and Brizzle have lost theirs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town are a better team than Barnet

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.