Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alfreton Tickets for Sale?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 151 Guests

Alfreton Tickets for Sale?

This thread currently has 4,691 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
March 31, 2015, 11:14am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,082
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
I've spoken to the club this morning and they've been told by Alfreton there are no more tickets to be had  

http://www.alfretontownfc.com/news/news/ALFRETON-TOWN-v-GRIMSBY-TOWN-MATCH-INFORMATION-2736.htm?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 20
WokingMariner
March 31, 2015, 1:22pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +160
Gold Stars: 2
It's Dartford v Barnet that day if you are looking for an alternative match to attend. COYD!

Up the Mighty Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 11 - 20
immariner
March 31, 2015, 3:02pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 61
We could have taken our average home attendance to this one!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 20
cleemaddog
March 31, 2015, 4:39pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
I've spoken to the club this morning and they've been told by Alfreton there are no more tickets to be had  

Strange I spoke to the ticket office at 4.00pm today and they said that they are waiting for a decision from Alfreton on whether they will give us more. Told to keep my eye on the OS. Who knows?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 20
FishOutOfWater
March 31, 2015, 4:46pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,575
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from cleemaddog

Strange I spoke to the ticket office at 4.00pm today and they said that they are waiting for a decision from Alfreton on whether they will give us more. Told to keep my eye on the OS. Who knows?

I know yesterday that the ticket office told me they were "hoping" for more...but hoping isn't much use to those of us who don't have tickets

I know I should have tried sooner before the Welling win, but I stupidly thought things would be fine yesterday morning...a quick call and all would be well but not to be

I was told that the new phone system needs revamping because previously once there were five or more holding the line gave out an engaged tone but now as happened yesterday any number can be left holding on indefinitely until they get through to your particular call which as some found out meant holding on literally for hours

If I'd been at home I might have persevered (as I did for the Lincoln game which was again over an hour holding on) but being at work yesterday morning there was no way I could sit tight

Oh well...it'll have to be JT with "it's half cleared, it's played back in to the area" etc and hope my finger nails can stand 90+ minutes  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 14 - 20
LH
March 31, 2015, 4:48pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,534
Gold Stars: 173
Is this the same ticket office who were saying that there would be "tickets on the gate available, no problem" after the Eastleigh game?
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 20
March 31, 2015, 5:06pm
Guest User
Just go in the home end and sit next to the town fans.  
Reply: 16 - 20
forza ivano
March 31, 2015, 5:10pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,217
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from 1739
Just go in the home end and sit next to the town fans.  

that's my plan too
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 20
TownSNAFU5
March 31, 2015, 5:22pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,887
Gold Stars: 42
If we in the League away grounds would generally have larger capacities.  We are both a victim of our own excellent away following and being in this tinpot league with small grounds.  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 20
March 31, 2015, 5:24pm
Guest User
Quoted from forza ivano

that's my plan too

Once you are in there then all Town fans will join together at one part of the stand. It would be handy to know what parts of the ground we have been given...
Reply: 19 - 20
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alfreton Tickets for Sale?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.