This thread currently has 9,232 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Mrs Doyle
April 2, 2015, 8:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
It's obvious this will be a sell out to risk waiting for Saturday would be foolish. Don't Barnet play tomorrow? We could be looking at a top of the table match on Saturday

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 47
GiveUsAG
April 2, 2015, 9:28pm

Neither above nor beneath
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +530
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
It's obvious this will be a sell out to risk waiting for Saturday would be foolish. Don't Barnet play tomorrow? We could be looking at a top of the table match on Saturday

Barnet play Saturday. Bristol Rover play tomorrow though.

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/mvnser.png[/IMG]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 47
GiveUsAG
April 3, 2015, 11:38am

Table Wine Drinker
"#Target6000 is ON for the Gateshead game!" Quoted from GTFC's official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/officialgtfc/status/583936382609010688

I can imagine the atmosphere being pretty awesome tomorrow. I can't wait.  

I know some say calm down, lets not get carried away, but sod that. I am going to enjoy every minute of it. "What if we lose?" There's no room in my tiny mind for negative thoughts of losing. It's a positive only zone.   We are going to win and we are going up!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 47
mariner91
April 3, 2015, 11:47am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,671
Gold Stars: 262
The atmosphere isn't always good at home games with a big crowd, Lincoln over Xmas being a good example. But we can help make it a good atmosphere. If everyone who sings at away games gets behind the team from the off that will spread to the rest of the crowd.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 47
sparkles
April 3, 2015, 11:47am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +127
I've got two adult tickets in the main stand for sale. Row d, not restricted, just to the ponny side of the dug outs.
£15 for the pair.
Only selling because we have got full hospitality for the day.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 47
cmackenzie4
April 3, 2015, 12:00pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Got mine for the Lower findus, really can't wait for this one, just think we could be top of the league tomorrow.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 47
GiveUsAG
April 3, 2015, 12:12pm

Table Wine Drinker
Upper and Lower Findus: Bookings for these stands have now been suspended, due to both being at almost full capacity.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 47
HackneyHaddock
April 3, 2015, 12:55pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +17 / -1
Approval: +3,619
Gold Stars: 1
I take the point about the team not performing in front of big crowds, but I think the whole atmosphere and mindset has changed now, such that the players will thrive on it.   They know they can go and beat anyone in the league and are going into this of the back of six wins in seven, not following a couple of stop-start wins like before Christmas.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 47
TownSNAFU5
April 3, 2015, 2:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,886
Gold Stars: 42
I forecast that the support tomorrow will be enthusiastic, confident and loud.  Not nervous and tentative  like with many large home crowds if we are not in the lead early.

Even sometimes when we have taken the lead, the crowd has still been quiet.  ( I typed "crows" first, in error, instead of "crowd)" .  Well if they the crows do go quiet, we can always stone them!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 47
Mrs Doyle
April 3, 2015, 2:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Absolutely it's different now  there is a belief players and fans alike sense this is the moment I think BP will be rocking.

Only five games left three at home true Barnet need to slip up but a draw could be enough if we can win every match. I know it's a hell of a task but the last few games have proved we are up for it,

I don't think these players will freeze they have some great characters full of fighting spirit. We can do our part and build up a fantastic atmosphere before and during the game.

We can win these games one thing it's going to be a exciting few weeks,

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 47
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gateshead tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.