1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
MARINERSMAN22
May 29, 2015, 10:01am
Wembley 2K15 Centre Box <3
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: -395
I admit I was disappointed when Town released Dayle Southwell, who has turned out to be quite a useful striker...but the youth released this term surprised me especially after some good performance last season.

Saying that I like the look of young players (Albeit brought in): Toto (if he signs) will turn into a very good cb and has the pace to dictate play at the back
MacKreth is fast as well and is capable.
I think after another season at town they will begin to really grow as players.

More importantly pace is what town always seems to lack but these two provide that; let's hope Hurst finds some more fast players to get the team playing even better!

Wembley2K15 Centre Box

Logged Offline
Private Message
SamTheMariner
May 29, 2015, 10:39am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: -101
I disagree I think our side had plenty of pace last year. Arnold and Mackreth are lightning fast. Pittman is really quick, just his hamstring goes when he runs to fast for too far. Aza was quick when he played. I think pace was a problem previously but not last year. What we lack is guile and a natural born goal scorer.

[img]http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/275785/Article/images/18946866/4836403.jpg[/img]

Diz, a leader, a goal scorer, a true pro

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
MARINERSMAN22
May 29, 2015, 12:14pm
Wembley 2K15 Centre Box <3
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: -395
No I know last term we were quick - I as saying if we can capitalise on our quick players even more this season then we stand as chance of dictating play and holding the ball mlew

Wembley2K15 Centre Box

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
fiveallive
May 29, 2015, 2:58pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I was gutted for Lewis Bemrose thought he was going to get a one year deal real shame for him. We where harsh to Winfarrah and Walker aswell
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Youth

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.