Reply: 20 - 23
Abdul19
August 6, 2015, 12:33pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,561
Gold Stars: 217
I subscribe to BT to narrow the gap between the Football League and the Conference

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
louth_in_the_south
August 6, 2015, 2:01pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,695
Gold Stars: 96
I used to be in the pay for it camp but now couldn't give a fook about the w.anker prem footballer salaries and plastic fans so I'm well and truly if u can steal it for note do it . I'll be following Highams devious advice with glee .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
HighamMariner
August 7, 2015, 11:01am
More to life than sucking fentys meglomaniac behind
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: -64
Some fair points and opinions made.  The pub one is interesting, virtually all of the pubs where I live, use non UK satelite subscriptions or card sharing which is technically theft.  I hope the do-gooders avoid such places!

Here's my take on the principle of selling a product.  Margin is the difference between what a Customer is prepared to pay and the cost to produce the product.  Margin is not how much a Company wants to make in profit.  While products are vastly over priced and monopolised I'll look for ways to avoid adding to the problem.  As an example, I happily pay for Netflix, I refuse point blank to pay Sky/Virgin/BT prices.  Other examples, I refuse to buy anything from Amazon or Starbucks because they use every means possible to avoid paying UK tax.  I prefer to buy my shopping from Waitrose and electrical goods from John Lewis because they treat me as a valued Customer.

Be back when fenty felicitations off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › BT Sport

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.