Jarmo.Is.God
February 17, 2016, 9:07am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from forza ivano

Whooppee feckin do da. A day out at the freezing cold half empty Wembley getting ripped off for plastic lager and plastic burgers watching a bunch of failed pros run around in a display of Shiite hit n hope footie in the hope of winning a pointless trophy. I can hardly wait........

I hope it's not freezing cold in May...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 56
jonnyboy82
February 17, 2016, 9:23am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from forza ivano

Whooppee feckin do da. A day out at the freezing cold half empty Wembley getting ripped off for plastic lager and plastic burgers watching a bunch of failed pros run around in a display of Shiite hit n hope footie in the hope of winning a pointless trophy. I can hardly wait........

Would that be the same shiite of hit and hope from the same "failed"  semi pro's you claim to support on a saturday and jump on anyones back on here for not doing the same.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 56
lukeo
February 17, 2016, 7:49pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,385
Gold Stars: 149
they should do 'tag team'
for example
Hereford and grimsby one side of Wembley
torquay and Darlo the other

all joking aside how the hell they going to decide who goes where? IF I was going I'd be keen to sit with some vocal fans for the fa vase but then I'd want to be with the black and white army for our game
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 56
forza ivano
February 17, 2016, 10:35pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,222
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Would that be the same shiite of hit and hope from the same "failed"  semi pro's you claim to support on a saturday and jump on anyones back on here for not doing the same.

Feckin hell. Talk about a delayed reaction. Comment four days after the original post.even weirder is that you had made a pretty humorous riposte as the very next post . You are one strange, strange person
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 56
KK_DOG
February 17, 2016, 11:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +472
Win the play off final the week before and this game will be party time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 56
Jarmo.Is.God
February 18, 2016, 9:19am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Now the title is almost out of reach, i think we should take the trophy serious.

get to the final, get the morale up again in the team, and with it not being until after the play-offs, we can't lose the final and struggle with the play-off's !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 56
AdamHaddock
February 18, 2016, 3:56pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,839
Gold Stars: 26
I'd be happy to win the trophy as the icing on the promotion cake. But that's it

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 56
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FA trophy 4th Round Draw

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.