Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I hope....
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 87 Guests

I hope....

This thread currently has 2,439 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
February 13, 2016, 8:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Ronnie.

Are you all there ?

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Mariner Ronnie
February 13, 2016, 8:18pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Ronnie.

Are you all there ?

Paul apparently lol!

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
DocTower
February 13, 2016, 8:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
Quoted from Fan
I can see problems at the end of the season following that, Pearson, Clay will probually go, Diz one year older,meant see Toto sticking with it, spine of the team gone and National league football again, Probually keep Monkhouse for another year when he is even slower.

If we don't go up ,  playing like that we have no chance, , it will be a complete rebuild . Who will be in charge?   The fans deserve far better than what was served up today . The players are playing to order , but tactics are naive against a team of spoilers and time wasters .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I hope....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.