friskneymariner
December 15, 2020, 9:59am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from diehardmariner
Odd that in the 18 years of media and fan scrutiny of his ownership of the football club, he's never once walked away.  If anything it's made him dig his heels in deeper.

First bit of scrutiny in his political role and he steps down to not distract from the greater work ongoing.

Fooling no-one, John.  

Wouldn't worry about the concentrating on the football club line either, it's just his way of trying to avoid admitting he's done anything wrong.  

Knows he could not bluster his way out.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 80
December 15, 2020, 10:04am
Guest User
Quoted from rancido

Ginny, you know as well as I that getting a selection of people to row in the same direction to run our club would be like herding cats. Especially judging by the wide ranging views on here.

I've read all the posts on this message board, and I'm sure that the majority have the same view.  I don't see any 'wide ranging views' here.

Reply: 71 - 80
dapperz fun pub
December 15, 2020, 10:10am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,049
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from 123614
[/b]

I've read all the posts on this message board, and I'm sure that the majority have the same view.  I don't see any 'wide ranging views' here.

I don’t either , you can’t even call him a chancer he’s a convicted crook with only one goal make money at any cost intercourse him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 80
Ipswin
December 15, 2020, 10:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from friskneymariner
Sounds like a lot of people on here will be looking for a therapist that deals with Stockholm Syndrome.

We're not signing any more Swedes surely

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 80
rancido
December 15, 2020, 3:56pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,653
Gold Stars: 101
Quoted from 123614
[/b]

My post was in reply to Ginnywings saying that a lot of fans , each throwing a small amount of money in could buy and run the club. If you are going to quote me then read what my post refers to.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 80
dicko995
December 15, 2020, 6:12pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -252
Gold Stars: 26
My only fear is that if Fenty is interogated into his affairs, would this bring to light of the EFL investigating the books of GTFC?, and a possible points reduction. Things are going to get nasty me thinks, something is not right.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 80
December 15, 2020, 6:49pm
Guest User
Quoted from rancido

My post was in reply to Ginnywings saying that a lot of fans , each throwing a small amount of money in could buy and run the club. If you are going to quote me then read what my post refers to.

I never referred to your first sentence in that post, I quoted what you said, "Especially judging by the wide ranging views on here."  And I am correct, there are no wide ranging views on here it's pretty much 80% in wanting Fenty out.

Reply: 76 - 80
Iknowyoursecret
December 15, 2020, 6:55pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +0 / -3
Approval: -34
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from dicko995
My only fear is that if Fenty is interogated into his affairs, would this bring to light of the EFL investigating the books of GTFC?, and a possible points reduction. Things are going to get nasty me thinks, something is not right.

Fully agree everything seems too easy
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 80
rancido
December 15, 2020, 6:56pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from 123614

I never referred to your first sentence in that post, I quoted what you said, "Especially judging by the wide ranging views on here."  And I am correct, there are no wide ranging views on here it's pretty much 80% in wanting Fenty out.

A wide ranging views on here as to how the club should be run. All you are doing is trying to put your own spin and interpretation to a simple subject ie getting many people to agree how to run the club. That is why I used the expression "trying to her cats". Stop looking for  a things that weren't intended or stated.

"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 80
rancido
December 15, 2020, 6:56pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from rancido

A wide ranging views on here as to how the club should be run. All you are doing is trying to put your own spin and interpretation to a simple subject ie getting many people to agree how to run the club. That is why I used the expression "trying to herd cats". Stop looking for  a things that weren't intended or stated.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 80
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty steps down

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.