2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
December 30, 2020, 5:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,045
Gold Stars: 117
It's a shame Ian Holloway didn't do a fit and proper test on some of the players he signed.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Zmariner
December 30, 2020, 7:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,131
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from arryarryarry
It's a shame Ian Holloway didn't do a fit and proper test on some of the players he signed.

Retrospectively we should have done one on him. I watched all of the clips on youtube and thought what a cool funny man.
6 months later after to listening to his whining interviews about covid for footballers when the rest of the world was really suffering I thought what a selfish plonker and I had no respect for him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Swansea_Mariner
December 30, 2020, 7:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,468
Gold Stars: 63
Quoted from arryarryarry

It does make you wonder doesn't it. Listening to Ben Davies post match he was talking about the new French lad and how far away from being league 2 ready he was, yet Holloway was going to press on and sign him anyway!    

Seemed to me the main test was whether a player could do some bleep test variant he made up, it's all a bit bizarre to tell the truth.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fit & Proper Test

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.