Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Play-offs or not ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 143 Guests

Are we going to reach the play-offs or not ?
Yes
No
  View Results 190 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Play-offs or not ?

This thread currently has 6,791 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
oochiad
February 14, 2022, 11:32am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,724
Gold Stars: 28
Quoted from pen penfras

1 - They're not above us, so that's not relevant to what I said.
2 - They've beaten us this season anyway,

Your point was we haven’t beaten anyone above us, they were above us when we beat them so clearly making your point wrong. We have now another win and a draw since beating them so are now above them, do you understand???? You are a miserable so and so who likes to bend the truth to suit your narrative.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 52
pen penfras
February 14, 2022, 11:49am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -134
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from oochiad

Your point was we haven’t beaten anyone above us, they were above us when we beat them so clearly making your point wrong. We have now another win and a draw since beating them so are now above them, do you understand???? You are a miserable so and so who likes to bend the truth to suit your narrative.

No, my point was that we've lost to everybody that's above us. Not lost every game, just that they've all beat us. I mean right now, not when we played them. We've also beaten Wrexham, but we lost to them too.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
RonMariner
February 16, 2022, 8:37pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,843
Gold Stars: 227
I think we will do it, yes.

We have some pretty good players, several of whom have now been in the Conference team of the week at different stages, we seem to have improved our form in the last few weeks and there are plenty of winnable games to come.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Play-offs or not ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.