Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Can you make it to Southampton midweek?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 147 Guests

Can you make it to Southampton?
Yes 100%
Not sure
Would of l done if it was on a Saturday
  View Results 193 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Can you make it to Southampton midweek?

This thread currently has 7,380 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
immariner
February 14, 2023, 7:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 62
GOING Booked off Wed and Thurs off work hotel booked get my ticket this Friday. Southern wife and x2 sons (Chelsea Fans) "But it's on the Telly!"  I Would not miss for the World ...UTM i have blokes from work taking an interest too, All palace and London teams supporters secretly "Town fans for a day!"

Chelsea? Going past Crystal Palace, Wimbledon and a couple of other decent clubs before you get over Wandsworth Bridge. And not Town either? What did you do so wrong? Just kidding mate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 70
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Can you make it to Southampton midweek?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.