pen penfras
February 22, 2024, 6:33pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -126
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

That's the kind of unfounded bollox that gives our forum a bad name.
There's no bloody hidden agenda, apart from the one going on between your ears I'm afraid.
Artell was brought in to change our "style" of football but unfortunately its not happened, that's no slur on our owners, its very luck looking like they've made a mistake, nothing more than that imo...
As for Matt Dean, I have a feeling this week's presser will be done by Shaun or Paul, Artell won't another grilling about last weekends shitshow.

It's not a hidden agenda, but the last paragraph is part of what I was told last year.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 112
DB
February 22, 2024, 6:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,004
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from chaos33

Dearie me. He wasn’t negative about the fishy. He just said he didn’t use it.

Well, he bloody should do, it beats all the data he can get from elsewhere.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 112
arryarryarry
February 22, 2024, 6:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,043
Gold Stars: 116

There's no bloody hidden agenda, apart from the one going on between your ears I'm afraid.
Artell was brought in to change our "style" of football but unfortunately its not happened, that's no slur on our owners, its very luck looking like they've made a mistake, nothing more than that imo...
As for Matt Dean, I have a feeling this week's presser will be done by Shaun or Paul, Artell won't another grilling about last weekends shitshow.

Considering one of the owners suggested that to bring players in we need to get players out it seems we have brought in players that are poorer quality than those that have left.

So I think it would be quite right to ask the question have we cut the playing budget or are we paying the same for players that are worse than what we had and therefore who is to blame, the owners or Artell.

Private Message
Reply: 12 - 112
chaos33
February 22, 2024, 6:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,931
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from DB

Well, he bloody should do, it beats all the data he can get from elsewhere.

Right. Strong point.
Still, he wasn’t ‘so negative’ about the forum was he. The world isn’t really like GB News tells you it is y’know.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 112
Simon
February 22, 2024, 6:44pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Approval: +237
Gold Stars: 33

You watch your blood pressure getting all worked up like that

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 112
ska face
February 22, 2024, 6:44pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,662
Gold Stars: 847
Quoted from DB
Apart from the obvious, above, I would like Matt Dean to question JS about The Fishy. This week we had StevetheFish generously spend about £1,000 in support of Town. This year we sponsored a player's shirt and, I believe 2 shirts last year. Also quite a few donations to the youth set.

So why should JS be so negative when asked about The Fishy in his last interview?. I would have thought he should be more supportive of The Fishy. Yes, we do have 1 or 2 who moan but also the likes of Poojah put forward eloquent views, supported by many.

We had 7500 in the ground on Saturday, there are probably 150-200 people who use this website regularly. There’s probably more GTFC chat in the canteen at the Council offices.

All he said was it probably wasn’t where he’d go to engage with fans. About 3 posts up from yours some mental case has said there’s a hidden agenda & he and Pettit are no-longer funding the club. Maybe he’s got a point?
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 112
Northbank Mariner
February 22, 2024, 6:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,445
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Simon

You watch your blood pressure getting all worked up like that

My blood pressure is absolutely fine thank you.

Its not about getting worked up, its just becomes monotonous reading replies that have no substance and founded on bollox trying to bad mouth people.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 112
Northbank Mariner
February 22, 2024, 6:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,445
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from ska face

We had 7500 in the ground on Saturday, there are probably 150-200 people who use this website regularly. There’s probably more GTFC chat in the canteen at the Council offices.

All he said was it probably wasn’t where he’d go to engage with fans. About 3 posts up from yours some mental case has said there’s a hidden agenda & he and Pettit are no-longer funding the club. Maybe he’s got a point?

Nail hit firmly on the head.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 112
Mappers
February 22, 2024, 6:51pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,318
Gold Stars: 117
Isn't the pre- match interview with the gaffer normally up on Thursdays ?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 112
louth_in_the_south
February 22, 2024, 6:52pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,681
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from chaos33

Right. Strong point.
Still, he wasn’t ‘so negative’ about the forum was he. The world isn’t really like GB News tells you it is y’know.

No . It’s not . It’s actually worse than GB News tells us .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 112
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Matt Dean

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.