Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Message from John Fenty
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 3 Guests

Message from John Fenty

This thread currently has 72,782 views. Print
35 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
aaron rattray
November 4, 2011, 10:16pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
i emailed john once and i posted his reply on here (i cant stress this enough i did obtain his permission to post his reply) and people said i didnt receive an email from him cos it was poorly spelt now you all believe me and ive got nowt to worry about cos i check the facts

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 348
upthestripes
November 4, 2011, 10:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7

I am sure its a wind up but Sonik can give as good as he gets!

From the mods or someone else? Wouldn't the email have had to come from john@gtfc though?

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 348
lew chaterleys lover
November 4, 2011, 10:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,743
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from upthestripes

From the mods or someone else? Wouldn't the email have had to come from john@gtfc though?

Well lets put it this way - if it WAS genuine this will be the definitive low point!

It would be impossible to sink any lower than threatening fans who are venting their spleen at someone who has overseen such a spectacular fall from grace - and that is not allegedly either!
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 348
kingofthekippers
November 4, 2011, 10:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6

Well lets put it this way - if it WAS genuine this will be the definitive low point!

It would be impossible to sink any lower than threatening fans who are venting their spleen at someone who has overseen such a spectacular fall from grace - and that is not allegedly either!

Careful now lew. One would hate to upset our beloved chairman for he has done much to improve our club. We have one of the best programmes in the non-league and the pitch is second to none. We should focus on these positives and forget the fact we have slid down the Football League and then out of it. Viva Mr Fenty!

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 348
cleeimp
November 4, 2011, 10:27pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Quoted from SitePublisher
From now on any posts which libel Mr Fenty or any of the other GTFC board members will be removed. IP Addresses, names and e-mail addresses will be recorded and anyone who has been warned will be banned from the site. You may think you are hiding behind a made up name but you are not really.

Well done its about time some action was took myself I give my thoughts on mr Fenty with out abuse which I think is fair and also IMHO good letter from big John well said UTMM.

cleefish
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 348
lew chaterleys lover
November 4, 2011, 10:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,743
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from kingofthekippers

Careful now lew. One would hate to upset our beloved chairman for he has done much to improve our club. We have one of the best programmes in the non-league and the pitch is second to none. We should focus on these positives and forget the fact we have slid down the Football League and then out of it. Viva Mr Fenty!

Is it a similar case to that Romanian dictator who didnt realize the people were against him till they were about to shoot him?

That not allegedly either by the way - just an observation!
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 348
kingofthekippers
November 4, 2011, 10:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6

Is it a similar case to that Romanian dictator who didnt realize the people were against him till they were about to shoot him?

That not allegedly either by the way - just an observation!

I'd love to comment on this but I fear being sued.

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 348
RexFannies
November 4, 2011, 10:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +517
Gold Stars: 5
Burnsy was wrong then...GTFC runs the Fishy

The Only Way Is Up
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 57 - 348
pontoonlew
November 4, 2011, 10:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,075
Gold Stars: 178
This is brilliant news, maybey this shite put on here about him will be no more.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 348
diehardmariner
November 4, 2011, 10:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,649
Gold Stars: 539
Quoted from aaron rattray
i emailed john once and i posted his reply on here (i cant stress this enough i did obtain his permission to post his reply) and people said i didnt receive an email from him cos it was poorly spelt now you all believe me and ive got nowt to worry about cos i check the facts

What did you e-mail him about?
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 348
35 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Message from John Fenty

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.