Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Nathan Arnold has signed!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 120 Guests

Nathan Arnold has signed!

This thread currently has 12,938 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
oldun
July 21, 2014, 7:59am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Well I hope he settles in well sets up chances and scores a few goals. We will soon find out as he will play the first 3 games at least due to Neilson's suspension. Who knows, Scotty might not get straight back in which would mean Nathan is doing the business. Bring it on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 84
LongEatonMariner
July 21, 2014, 4:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from TAGG

So obviously you haven't seen him play.
Your basing your opinion on nothing and I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen.
The whole point of getting players in is to improve the team and in my opinion this bloke doesn't do this(based on what I've seen of him)
So no I don't do it for a bet.

Sorry I didn't answer every one of your questions. Yes I have seen him play, for alfreton I thought he ws always dangerous but can't remember much about his performance for Mansfield and I didn't see him playing for Cambridge.

Just because I don't harp on about seeing every game he's ever played in doesn't mean I've not got an informed view as well as you.

"Obviously"?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 84
Sigone
July 21, 2014, 11:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Think his nickname should be "youknow"....take a listen to mariners player interview to know where i'm coming from.  
52 times in 5 mins...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 84
July 22, 2014, 6:59am
Guest User
Quoted from TAGG

You tell me what he brings to Town that will improve us from last season????

So you think colbeck is better and would rather him in the squad?
Reply: 83 - 84
Garth
July 22, 2014, 8:38am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from Sigone
Think his nickname should be "youknow"....take a listen to mariners player interview to know where i'm coming from.  
52 times in 5 mins...

Irritates like Andy Townsend who starts his opinion with "LISTEN" and Hansons Fantarssstic
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Nathan Arnold has signed!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.