Bruce Springsteen
August 16, 2014, 4:51pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -9
Approval: -315
Over to you Fenty

Has to be sacked, and sacked tonight

no more excuses 2 points from Dover and Nuneaton at home shows we are going nowhere
Logged Offline
Private Message
Doctor Sanchez
August 16, 2014, 4:54pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +19 / -6
Approval: +638
Gold Stars: 1
I was wanting to give Hurst a chance but these performances just don't show any sign of improvement.  In fact we seem much worse than last season so I agree.

Serial thread killer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 169
Marinerz93
August 16, 2014, 4:58pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from Bruce Springsteen
Over to you Fenty

Has to be sacked, and sacked tonight

no more excuses 2 points from Dover and Nuneaton at home shows we are going nowhere

JF won't sack him, we still have half the first team out and the team need time to gel, lets see were we are after 10 games  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 169
nightrider
August 16, 2014, 5:00pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Give him till the gateshead game. You never know, he might pull his finger out if he knows we need to win a game in order for him to keep his job.

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 169
Eastendmariner
August 16, 2014, 5:00pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +940
Gold Stars: 22
1 goal in three games now that is a joke by they way Paul my GRANDMA is available next week Totally Stressed and despondent about the whole set up  quickly going nowhere at all Fenty if you think Town fans are going to spend £18 to watch this awful  football good luck

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 169
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 16, 2014, 5:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,816
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from Marinerz93

JF won't sack him, we still have half the first team out and the team need time to gel, lets see were we are after 10 games  

I tend to agree with both comments, as I remove splinters from my ringer.

On the one hand, we've now become accustomed to life down here so we should be pushing on harder knowing what the league is all about. We shouldn't be giving away soft shitty goals or not scoring against teams. Slight arrogance? Yeah, so what

But

We have players still to return (why didn't we get some cover in) and there has only been 3 games gone and only 6 points dropped

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 169
RoboCod
August 16, 2014, 5:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
There's another way around this that Hurst will HAVE to take as Fenty will eventually HAVE to put it to him....try another setup. Hurst cant go yet, 3 games in and unbeaten and having built a very solid defence. He just has to start with another lineup and start with Mackreth so we can decide one way or another if Hurst has bo*****ed up by swapping Rodman for him.

Lots of changes and tweaks to be made and we can get started, but until those changes are made I'm not making the trip.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 169
Marinerz93
August 16, 2014, 5:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

I tend to agree with both comments, as I remove splinters from my ringer.

On the one hand, we've now become accustomed to life down here so we should be pushing on harder knowing what the league is all about. We shouldn't be giving away soft shitty goals or not scoring against teams. Slight arrogance? Yeah, so what

But

We have players still to return (why didn't we get some cover in) and there has only been 3 games gone and only 6 points dropped

I'm trying to lighten the mood but I am absolutely furious we are 4 points behind Lincoln after 3 games and they were dog excrement last season.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 169
Part Time Mariner
August 16, 2014, 5:06pm

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +2
I think the main problem is back room staff. Full time pro's with 1 manager and 1 coach. No keeper coach no attacking coach. This should of been addressed last season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 169
RoboCod
August 16, 2014, 5:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Marinerz93

I'm trying to lighten the mood but I am absolutely furious we are 4 points behind Lincoln after 3 games and they were dog excrement last season.

They usually start quite brightly. Bookmark this thread, check back at XMAS

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 169
17 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst time officially now up

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.