Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pitch Invasion.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 149 Guests

Pitch Invasion.

This thread currently has 9,239 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
fiveallive
May 3, 2015, 9:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
About the game, i was suprised Eastleigh played Harry Pell on the wing i was thinking there making a mistake playing him on the wing he's no where good enough to play out wide he's to slow for that position much more effective in the centre.

Was anybody else disapointed with Jack Mackreth the 2 play off games i have always sing his praises but he has been very ineffective the last to games, would of liked to see Jordan Chappell get some game time he's out looking to impress i thought he should of got bought on.

A very impressive performance by us we got the tactics right this time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 51
HertsGTFC
May 3, 2015, 9:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,969
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from sparkles
I think it was more luck than judgement that there wasn't some serious trouble today.

Our stewards didn't seem to make any effort to manage the pontoon from where I was sat.

The male private with the smoke flare just after kick off was in plain view of the entire ground, holding it high..... No one bothered to say a word..... He should have been removed at the very least.

There were people stood along the boards the entire game, no one asked them to shift, and then with 10 mins to go, there were 4 stewards stood watching the idiots climbing over the boards.

Our stewards are not renowned for decision making, most of them just watch the game.  Odd really I bought a Pepsi before the game and they gave me it with no top on for "safety reasons as it's such a big game" made me laugh considering the stirs up to the Upper Findus where flooded when we got there....  Anyway UTM!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 51
Jaws
May 3, 2015, 9:56pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
The gent with a smoke flare got kicked out for punching someone who asked him to move then complained to a student after he refused. His ten mates then went looking for the opposing party as a pack - it's this sort of behaviour the club needs to stamp out.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 51
Belfast Town
May 3, 2015, 10:18pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +1,692
Gold Stars: 19
It's all about passion. The players and fans have it again, thank god. If i'd been there I would have been on the pitch. This means so much. Bristol haven't suffered five years in this league; if and when they have I bet there fans will be on the pitch.

Flights booked for the place beginning with W.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 51
Neilo83
May 3, 2015, 10:21pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
The players was clearly loving it, my 10 year old lad loved it, when i was 10 i loved it.. Whats the problem do gooders? No harm done and it happens every year
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 51
mariner91
May 3, 2015, 10:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,676
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Neilo83
The players was clearly loving it, my 10 year old lad loved it, when i was 10 i loved it.. Whats the problem do gooders? No harm done and it happens every year

The problem is going on before the match has ended. Potentially, that could have repercussions.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 51
Neilo83
May 3, 2015, 10:37pm
Cocktail Drinker
No1 went on before the match ended did they? I know they was all on the touch line (looked like the stewards was happy to allow this?) But from where i was stood no1 actually went on till the whistle was blown..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 51
mariner91
May 3, 2015, 10:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,676
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Neilo83
No1 went on before the match ended did they? I know they was all on the touch line (looked like the stewards was happy to allow this?) But from where i was stood no1 actually went on till the whistle was blown..

Only because the ref blew early! There were plenty of people standing on the lines before the end of the match.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 51
sparkles
May 3, 2015, 10:39pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +127
Yes, at both ends fans were over the White lines before the final whistle blown
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 51
Neilo83
May 3, 2015, 10:44pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Only because the ref blew early! There were plenty of people standing on the lines before the end of the match.

Ah did he, i didn't notice that at the time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pitch Invasion.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.