Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pitch Invasion.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 160 Guests

Pitch Invasion.

This thread currently has 9,236 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
May 3, 2015, 10:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,267
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
SO IF THERE WASN'T A PITCH INVASION TODAY WHAT WOULD YOU LOT BE MOANING ABOUT?

We are going to Wembley after a great win today!

END.

Wouldn't have moaned at all. One, we looked pretty shambolic on national telly and two, it will only really matter if we win in a fortnight.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 51
dapperz fun pub
May 3, 2015, 10:53pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,972
Gold Stars: 82
Too many over thinking this we won comfortably our fans have endured years of tosh and celebrated accordingly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 51
grimps
May 4, 2015, 5:47am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,133
Gold Stars: 46
Town fans have gone on the pitch last game of the season for the last 30 years.
Some of the bores on here love a bit of drama
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 51
lobsterpot
May 4, 2015, 7:08am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
I really can't imagine what some of you have going on in your lives right now to have to come on here and moan about a pitch invasion! Could have serious repercussions? Doesn't mean anything unless we win in a fortnight? Have a word with yourselves if you can stay awake past Heartbeat!

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 51
topuphere666
May 4, 2015, 8:01am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Fine.. Have the invasion that doesn't bother me.

The issue is that the crowd were close to the white line way before the game was due to end. Just before the whistle (that went early) the ball was rolling out and a guy ran on and let it through his legs.

It was quite embarrassing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 51
ivanosandwich
May 4, 2015, 8:17am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,470
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from fiveallive
About the game, i was suprised Eastleigh played Harry Pell on the wing i was thinking there making a mistake playing him on the wing he's no where good enough to play out wide he's to slow for that position much more effective in the centre.

Was anybody else disapointed with Jack Mackreth the 2 play off games i have always sing his praises but he has been very ineffective the last to games, would of liked to see Jordan Chappell get some game time he's out looking to impress i thought he should of got bought on.

A very impressive performance by us we got the tactics right this time.

I thought Mackreth did a great job for the team to the detriment of his own performance. To me it looked like he was asked to do a job and worked extremely hard, something that a lot if fans don't see.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 51
Mighty_Mariner
May 4, 2015, 8:17am
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
I have nothing against the pitch invasion at all - it's about time we had something to celebrate. What I didn't like was a middle aged bloke literally trying to rip Lenny's shirt off his back as he was celebrating with fans. Lenny did well to resist but I thought at one point it could turn a bit unsavoury! People like that are not fans at all!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 51
Freemoash88
May 4, 2015, 8:29am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
flipping hell why do people insist on finding something to moan about there was no reprecusions we celebrated accordingly. Bristol didn't and who cares we have been in this league far too long having bottled it in the previous two campaigns I think everyone was just happy to finally get to a play off final some fans might not even travel to Wembley due to price of tickets etc etc today was there day for saying a final farewell this Season.

Some of you really need to just enjoy the moment and stop getting the file books out UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 51
Fcukthescunts
May 4, 2015, 8:55am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
Pitch invasion all for it to be honest but idiots running on pitch letting ball through legs is wrong. Also what were the load bangs prior and during pitch invasion
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 51
oldun
May 4, 2015, 9:04am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Quoted from fiveallive
About the game, i was suprised Eastleigh played Harry Pell on the wing i was thinking there making a mistake playing him on the wing he's no where good enough to play out wide he's to slow for that position much more effective in the centre.

Was anybody else disapointed with Jack Mackreth the 2 play off games i have always sing his praises but he has been very ineffective the last to games, would of liked to see Jordan Chappell get some game time he's out looking to impress i thought he should of got bought on.

A very impressive performance by us we got the tactics right this time.

With regard to Jack Mackreth, I think he was asked to do more defensive work and closing the opposition down to help Toto out on that side in both games. If Magnay had been at RB then I am sure we would have seen more of Jack in an attacking role.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pitch Invasion.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.