friskneymariner
July 24, 2015, 3:37pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Chrisblor

God knows since the club are incapble of providing timely answers to simple questions like that and others such as "will there be any highlights of the Brigg friendly".

Obviously Chrisblor is having a bad day,let me ask you a question do you feel the world is against you.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 137
The_Laughing_Mariner
July 24, 2015, 3:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
"Mole's can always be removed, or even hit with a shovel!"

"There's only one way to get rid of a mole"  ask Jasper Carrott
"Blow it's bloody head off"

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 137
friskneymariner
July 24, 2015, 3:48pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
"Mole's can always be removed, or even hit with a shovel!"

"There's only one way to get rid of a mole"  ask Jasper Carrott
"Blow it's bloody head off"

Was going to the doctors to get one removed from my back,don't think I will bother now.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 137
lobsterpot
July 24, 2015, 3:55pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from mariner91
Didn't know Jack Johnson had left. Real shame as the PR from the club had improved no end thanks to him.

Are you insane? The guy was the most useless bell end ive ever seen work there! This is brill new and i'm sure the many peeps who have had the misfortune to deal with him will rejoice with me

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 137
forza ivano
July 24, 2015, 5:23pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,222
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from lobsterpot

Are you insane? The guy was the most useless bell end ive ever seen work there! This is brill new and i'm sure the many peeps who have had the misfortune to deal with him will rejoice with me

friend of yours then?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 137
Trawler
July 24, 2015, 10:00pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from lobsterpot

JJ was credited with single handedly turning around the club's communication strategy and social media initiatives.

I believe he was heavily involved in the videos and the stickers too.

You must be thinking of someone else?

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 137
speedy
July 25, 2015, 12:04pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +10 / -10
Approval: +445

GRIMSBY Town have revealed that they have so far sold 2,357 season tickets ahead of the coming season.

That figure is almost 350 more than the number of season tickets issued last season, generating £447,298 worth of receipts for the club's coffers and representing a ten-year high for sales.

Accounts manager Steve Wraith told the Telegraph that he has been delighted with the response and predicted those figures will be higher still come the big kick-off on August 8.

He said: "We are currently £76,000 up on the total taken for last year and over 300 season tickets up too - an incredible achievement.
I still think that over the next few weeks, considering how the team continue to play, we will probably sell another 100 to 150 additional season tickets and the total will be around 2,500 sold and nearly half a million taken in cash."

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.....24-detail/story.html
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 137
BIGChris
July 25, 2015, 12:09pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Evidently there are over 200 season ticket holders from last season who have not renewed
Private Message
Reply: 127 - 137
1mickylyons
July 25, 2015, 12:16pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from speedy

GRIMSBY Town have revealed that they have so far sold 2,357 season tickets ahead of the coming season.

That figure is almost 350 more than the number of season tickets issued last season, generating £447,298 worth of receipts for the club's coffers and representing a ten-year high for sales.

Accounts manager Steve Wraith told the Telegraph that he has been delighted with the response and predicted those figures will be higher still come the big kick-off on August 8.

He said: "We are currently £76,000 up on the total taken for last year and over 300 season tickets up too - an incredible achievement.
I still think that over the next few weeks, considering how the team continue to play, we will probably sell another 100 to 150 additional season tickets and the total will be around 2,500 sold and nearly half a million taken in cash."

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.....24-detail/story.html

Great news im a tad disappointed we never went over 2.5k but that's still some backing and the Club need to press this home. I would love to see the Trust get involved in some heavy dialogue with the Club regarding packing out the ground. My suggestion is to get an offer on for those first 2 back to back home games if you buy tickets for both in the Osmond stand something along the lines of 2 adult tickets for £20 and kids for a quid and lets push to get the home gates up towards 4500-5k from the off.UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 137
1mickylyons
July 25, 2015, 12:18pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from BIGChris
Evidently there are over 200 season ticket holders from last season who have not renewed

Serious illness apart I cant think anyone would not renew unless they know something we don't about FLASKS!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 137
14 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.