Maringer
September 3, 2015, 7:20am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,568
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Abdul19

Didn't go to that one, but went the season before and saw a certain Jon Parkin take us to pieces. Probably the only time I saw Whittle completely unable to deal with the physical side of the game when facing a forward. Hope that's not an omen for the season!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
Les Brechin
September 3, 2015, 9:11am

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,713
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Abdul19

The only time we've beaten them at home in TEN attempts!

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
barralad
September 3, 2015, 11:06pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from arryarryarry

Frigging hell, it's not only your eyesight that needs seeing to but your hearing, Roly Godfrey hasn't commentated on a Town match for years, ever since the club p!ssed him off.

A chance to comment on something to do with the game and an alternative view to the one that seems to be prevalent on this site at the moment and the best you can do is have a go at my hearing. The Fishy used to be a home for decent debate.
I'll take your non-comment as a tacit agreement that actually you got it wrong in your assessment of the reasons for Town's failure on Monday..

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
arryarryarry
September 4, 2015, 11:07am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,035
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from barralad

A chance to comment on something to do with the game and an alternative view to the one that seems to be prevalent on this site at the moment and the best you can do is have a go at my hearing. The Fishy used to be a home for decent debate.
I'll take your non-comment as a tacit agreement that actually you got it wrong in your assessment of the reasons for Town's failure on Monday..

FFS get a grip, you made a comment about your eyesight I was making a light hearted comment about your hearing when you clearly got it wrong about the commentator.

As for my thoughts about the game, they haven't altered I still say we were crap in the second half and PH shouldn't have p!ssed about with the team selections, oh and we still lost 2-0, we are still 12 points behind the top team and results like Monday are just not acceptable.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MACCLESFIELD HIGHLIGHTS

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.