Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Liam Hearn...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 134 Guests

Liam Hearn...

This thread currently has 13,030 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
RichMariner
November 28, 2015, 7:02pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,136
Gold Stars: 209
I hear pundits talk about managers wanting rid of 'bad apples', but that just seems to give those bad apples exactly what they want, i.e. a transfer, so the player always wins.

Whatever happened to leaving players to rot in the reserves?

Hearn: I want away. You're not giving me enough game time. I don't want to be subbed off.

Lincoln: Tough. We've given you a contract. We pay you. Have some respect.

Hearn: I don't want to be here any more. I want to go to Barrow - they'll play me.

Lincoln: You're going nowhere. We pay you. We won't let you go anywhere until your contract is up. So, you'll be sat in the stands, rotting in the reserves, nowhere near a shop window, and when your contract is up, with your injury record and attitude, no one will touch you with a barge pole. That's your football career over with.

I imagine the real reason Lincoln have allowed him to leave is because Barrow will be paying his wages.

By the way, I have absolutely no idea what actually went on between Lincoln and Hearn. Pure speculation from me.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 60 - 61
RoboCod
November 28, 2015, 7:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Hearn got 80 mins, about the norm for your first game probably. Weirdly his replacement, fellow debutant loanee Rigg lasted about 5 mins and was taken off injured.

First win under Cox anyway.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Liam Hearn...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.