Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Calculate the interest
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 146 Guests

Calculate the interest

This thread currently has 18,813 views. Print
22 Pages Prev ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Youngy
December 28, 2020, 7:13pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Do me a favour 😂😂😂 thats had every man and his dog crawling all over it. Lincoln fans, Scunthorpe fans, Hull fans, people that don’t even go to games and are armchair fans.

This is hysterical 😂😂

Armchair fans? Perhaps them supporters would get off their armchairs if the club actually tried to gain new supporters? If they actually attempted to market themselves and show supporters there support is wanted rather then treating them with utter contempt?

And then on Facebook there  is the invite only Fenty out group with 646 supporters who are personally invited by other supporters? Are they fans from other clubs as well? Take your head our your backside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 190 - 217
Bigdog
December 28, 2020, 7:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.12
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162

Absolutely. They know their customer base well, that’s for sure.

Let’s face it, if we came out of Tier 3 tomorrow, and 2,000 fans were allowed back into Blundell Park, then we would have fans scrambling for tickets again. Demand would outstrip demand.

A few handfuls of people on Twitter or on the message board really aren’t going to change that significantly.

Bigdog pissses himself laughing and logs out of The Fishy..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 191 - 217
KingstonMariner
December 28, 2020, 7:14pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218

Do me a favour 😂😂😂 thats had every man and his dog crawling all over it. Lincoln fans, Scunthorpe fans, Hull fans, people that don’t even go to games and are armchair fans.

This is hysterical 😂😂

Oh so you personally know everyone who’s signed up and know their attendance record? Not bloody likely with the pen and paper records the club holds. 😂

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 192 - 217
KingstonMariner
December 28, 2020, 7:16pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
So Phil. Are you going to answer the questions I asked back at the beginning or are you going to continue avoiding them? I know full well you won’t.

Your efforts today to pull the wool have failed. We know Team Fenty is trying desperately to find ways of clinging on.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 193 - 217
SDUTM
December 28, 2020, 7:22pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +179
Gold Stars: 2

Have I missed something?

I applaud you Paul, Steve, Ringo or whatever you are to Fenty  for supporting him, however you are blinded and too close to Fenty to realise. The masses don’t want Fenty here as they realise that we will never achieve success with him calling the shots, the last 20 years are testimony to that fact. Football is about speculation and a degree of good fortune, to which we have had very little apart from promotion from a league that we should never have been in and a manager who ended up shackled by Covid clauses and players being asked to get a part time job!!! The players concerned will out you once they are gone from our club John Fenty so there is no point in denying it, just like Amond did!

For the sake of the club, it’s fans and Fenty’s own mental health, please ask him to accept and move on with his life. I don’t enjoy seeing the abusive messages on Facebook and other social media pages and yes at times it’s vile, although this path that Fenty is walking down is of his own making. There is a reasonable offer on the table, one that most don’t think that you are entitled to, but it’s an offer that for the good of everyone needs accepting. The hatred for you Mr Fenty and your friends Mr Day and Mr Marley is growing stronger as each day passes, do we really have to hit the headlines with fans protesting before you will finally get the message and move on? At the very least for now can’t you simply step down from the board of directors and ask them to propose a plan for paying you your money back??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 194 - 217
Sandford1981
December 28, 2020, 7:22pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59

This is hysterical 😂😂

Why would fans of other clubs want Fenty out!? They’d want him to stay so they can revel in our continued abject failure under his stewardship!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 195 - 217
LH
December 28, 2020, 7:52pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,599
Gold Stars: 177
Come on here to damage the Consortium but this all seems a bit of a self-own. Well done Chuckle - sorry - Fenty Brothers.
Private Message
Reply: 196 - 217
MuddyWaters
December 28, 2020, 7:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Peace and goodwill to all men. Whatever happened to that?
Private Message
Reply: 197 - 217
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 28, 2020, 7:55pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from MuddyWaters

t’Internet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 198 - 217
gtfc98
December 28, 2020, 8:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Fenty.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 199 - 217
22 Pages Prev ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Calculate the interest

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.