IlkleyMariner
December 28, 2020, 8:22pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,034
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Oh so you personally know everyone who’s signed up and know their attendance record? Not bloody likely with the pen and paper records the club holds. 😂

I have supported Town for over 60 years and seen them play at over 80 different grounds, including of course blundell park, where I have been, although currently not a season ticket holder for years.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 200 - 217
Simon
December 28, 2020, 8:29pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Approval: +234
Gold Stars: 33
What a legacy to leave behind, fancy going down in history as the worst custodian the club has ever had

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 201 - 217
Hagrid
December 28, 2020, 9:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 537
This is absolutely pathetic Phillip
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 202 - 217
grimsby pete
December 28, 2020, 9:55pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,835
Gold Stars: 222
Nobody believes you whatever your name is buddy .

Never posted on here before today but spends hours defending the cretin than runs our club yet says he does not care who owns the club.

If you do not care you why would you take all the abuse given to you on here with a minus 731 and counting rating.

You are in the fenty .circle or family and you should intercourse off with Fenty because you are not wanted on here.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 203 - 217
EY Mariner
December 28, 2020, 10:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +865
Gold Stars: 5
Regardless of whom our new poster may, or may not, be, there is one aspect of the pro-regime propaganda that I have particular issue with, specifically the definition of the majority shareholder's loans as "benign".

Let us consider what that word actually means. The Collins English Dictionary tells us that benign should be used for someone (and presumably something, as well) that is "kind, gentle and harmless." But the very fact that these monies have appeared to be such a stumbling block in negotiations gives the impression that they were never benign at all. They may have been more likely to be so if management of the club's affairs by the present regime had proven more successful than it has done. But the fact that we are now in the position that we are exposes the reality and no amount of smoke and mirrors can distort it.

I am hopeful that the silence, or at least the silence we have observed from official channels, over the last 48 hours or so suggests that a more professional and sensible endgame to the current crisis than the attempted propaganda operation here is being pursued. In stark contrast to the narrative painted by our new poster, I have no great aspirations for any prospective new owners of our club. I simply wish to see our club run in a professional manner, to stop doing things on the cheap and, above all else, be something that we can all be proud of once more.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 204 - 217
Henryscat
December 28, 2020, 10:48pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
Fillipe knows an awful lot for someone who only moved to the area in July 2019

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 205 - 217
Henryscat
December 28, 2020, 10:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
Quoted from grimsby pete
Nobody believes you whatever your name is buddy .

Never posted on here before today but spends hours defending the cretin than runs our club yet says he does not care who owns the club.

If you do not care you why would you take all the abuse given to you on here with a minus 731 and counting rating.

You are in the fenty .circle or family and you should intercourse off with Fenty because you are not wanted on here.

He doesn’t care who owns the club. He isn’t local

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 206 - 217
HertsGTFC
December 29, 2020, 8:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,998
Gold Stars: 228
“Calculate the Interest” ?

If Fenty and his inner cabal stay there will be zero interest in GTFC.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 207 - 217
Green27
December 29, 2020, 9:39am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
The statement has been confirmed by Matt Dean. So you can go back to your Phillip Day to play set Messr Fill My Gnocchi

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 208 - 217
Fillipe Noche
December 29, 2020, 9:45am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Look it matters not who I am. Just like many, if not most of the people on here, I’m an ordinary Grimsby Town fan.

I’m appreciative of the incumbent owner for keeping the club I love going. I would be equally appreciative of anyone else who comes in and takes over. As long as they are doing it for the right reasons and that they will support the club on a sound financial footing, as equally well as what John Fenty has.

Let’s hope for a conclusion to all of this soon, in order that these distractions can be put behind us, and let’s hope for a good managerial appointment to improve our fortunes on the pitch.

#UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 209 - 217
22 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Calculate the interest

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.