10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
HertsGTFC
March 19, 2022, 1:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,998
Gold Stars: 228
Complete non story, he should start today. All being well someone has took him to one side and told him not to be a bell end.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 91
It Bites
March 19, 2022, 2:01pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,208
Gold Stars: 266
Starts today . Great news
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 91
DB
March 19, 2022, 2:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.41
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,054
Gold Stars: 391
A something and nothing story about McAtee. He can't control what his mates do on a night out and the vid shows an edited version. No sympathy for his mate though. John should not be disciplined for something he clearly didn't do.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 91
Billywhiz
March 19, 2022, 2:10pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +51
He’s playing according to the BBC , good!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 91
Poojah
March 19, 2022, 2:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,767
Gold Stars: 1,515
Quoted from Billywhiz
He’s playing according to the BBC , good!

Never in doubt.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 91
supertown
March 19, 2022, 2:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,471
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
It will lead to a pretty damning crisis of trust and respect from the fans, if PH has to leave him out today

A real moral dilemma for supporters in having to consider what is right or wrong, over their enthusiasm for wanting to see the talented footballer making a a big contribution on the pitch.

Not nearly as serious, but it must be similar to how Man Utd fans felt about Greenwood. But nowhere near as serious

The two incidents are so far apart, how can you even put them in the same paragraph. Idiot
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 91
It Bites
March 19, 2022, 2:40pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,208
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from supertown

The two incidents are so far apart, how can you even put them in the same paragraph. Idiot

Absolutely, poor Fil and his opinions are still making us laugh
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 91
KingstonMariner
March 19, 2022, 2:53pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Kris2
So she's an influencer, used to editing videos and presenting things to make herself look good which is not really surprising. Seems like she's using the name of a footballer to get herself some media coverage because he happened to be there when it was some unknown person who did everything, she only wants to go after McAtee though who just happened to be there and argued with them instead of the random guy who did everything.

We only have the edited together clips she posted on her social media so have no idea how it all started. Being gobby and how she talks fancying herself as a bit of a London gangster I wouldn't be surprised if she started something herself with her mates. Shouldn't spit because that's gross but I think she's trying to create a situation out of nothing to benefit her views and money.

That's how I read it Kris. She felt the need to put a soundtrack on the video FFS. Queen of the Chavs.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 91
KingstonMariner
March 19, 2022, 2:57pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from darren9

From that girl's video, and we can't see the whole incident but it's clearly been edited, it's nothing like that incident in the video you just posted.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 91
arryarryarry
March 19, 2022, 5:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,042
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from Maringer

I seem to recall reading an excerpt of an interview where Shouty claimed he wasn't ever close to Shorty - it was just a working relationship - and he was then not at all complimentary about Hurst as well. I could be imagining it, but I don't think I'd normally imagine anything about that loon.

Just pointing out that Scott was a loud mouthed twit.

I was sat in the stand behind the dug outs at an away games, can't remember which one but Scott had to be spoken to by a Steward because of his language.

That didn't stop Hurst working with him at three different clubs so to penalize a player as some may suggest for being a loud mouthed twit (not suggesting McAtee was as haven't the video) would be a bit hypocritical.
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 91
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mcatee

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.