February 22, 2024, 4:03pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
We all know you lurk on here Matt.

Can I beg of you if interviewing Artell

Just make sure you ask DA what's changed regards Alex Hunt since his previous comments on him?

If interviewing Stockwood

How does the data differentiate now compared to when Hurst got binned ?

If The Fishy agreed to a whip round to pay off Artell how much do they need to cough up ?

1ML pledges the first £200 he's doubled it since Saturdays hammering.
Logged Offline
Private Message
February 22, 2024, 4:40pm
Guest User
Who is accountable for recruitment?
Was PH or JH?
Reply: 1 - 112
Mappers
February 22, 2024, 5:04pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,328
Gold Stars: 118
Matt Dean in hindsight maybe was  heavily concerned with the Artell appointment when he did that overly emotional (fan like ) interview with him a few weeks ago  , I thought it was weird at the time as Matt always come's across balanced and professional but something was different with that interview , maybe he has his doubts big time on Artell.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 112
1mickylyons
February 22, 2024, 5:08pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Mappers
Matt Dean in hindsight maybe was  heavily concerned with the Artell appointment when he did that overly emotional (fan like ) interview with him a few weeks ago  , I thought it was weird at the time as Matt always come's across balanced and professional but something was different with that interview , maybe he has his doubts big time on Artell.

Journalists have to try and stay professional like Matt did at the infamous forum but DA needs a proper grilling.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 112
Simon
February 22, 2024, 5:13pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Approval: +237
Gold Stars: 33
There is clearly a hidden agenda going on, Artell has decimated the squad in just a couple of months so i'm beginning to think the orders are coming from above so I would like to see Matt Dean interviewing Jason and grilling him on whats the hidden agenda is

I'm guessing we are slashing the wage bill because Jason & Andrew are no longer financially backing the club

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 112
Balthazar Bullitt
February 22, 2024, 5:19pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from Simon
There is clearly a hidden agenda going on, Artell has decimated the squad in just a couple of months so i'm beginning to think the orders are coming from above so I would like to see Matt Dean interviewing Jason and grilling him on whats the hidden agenda is

I'm guessing we are slashing the wage bill because Jason & Andrew are no longer financially backing the club

If it's so clear then they're obviously not doing a very good job of keeping it hidden are they?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 112
lew chaterleys lover
February 22, 2024, 5:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,723
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from Simon

I am hoping it is more the start of a clearout to allow us to get a whole new squad for next season, and players who will be able to play the way the manager wants. Hunt seemed to be the ideal candidate, but neither manager fancied him so there is something amiss there.

If we go down though, all bets are off.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 112
DB
February 22, 2024, 6:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386
Apart from the obvious, above, I would like Matt Dean to question JS about The Fishy. This week we had StevetheFish generously spend about £1,000 in support of Town. This year we sponsored a player's shirt and, I believe 2 shirts last year. Also quite a few donations to the youth set.

So why should JS be so negative when asked about The Fishy in his last interview?. I would have thought he should be more supportive of The Fishy. Yes, we do have 1 or 2 who moan but also the likes of Poojah put forward eloquent views, supported by many.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 112
Northbank Mariner
February 22, 2024, 6:29pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,472
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Simon

That's the kind of unfounded bollox that gives our forum a bad name.
There's no bloody hidden agenda, apart from the one going on between your ears I'm afraid.
Artell was brought in to change our "style" of football but unfortunately its not happened, that's no slur on our owners, its very luck looking like they've made a mistake, nothing more than that imo...
As for Matt Dean, I have a feeling this week's presser will be done by Shaun or Paul, Artell won't another grilling about last weekends shitshow.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 112
chaos33
February 22, 2024, 6:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from DB
Apart from the obvious, above, I would like Matt Dean to question JS about The Fishy. This week we had StevetheFish generously spend about £1,000 in support of Town. This year we sponsored a player's shirt and, I believe 2 shirts last year. Also quite a few donations to the youth set.

So why should JS be so negative when asked about The Fishy in his last interview?. I would have thought he should be more supportive of The Fishy. Yes, we do have 1 or 2 who moan but also the likes of Poojah put forward eloquent views, supported by many.

Dearie me. He wasn’t negative about the fishy. He just said he didn’t use it.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 112
12 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Matt Dean

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.