Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Not good enough.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 199 Guests

Not good enough.

This thread currently has 16,679 views. Print
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
grimps
April 15, 2014, 9:45pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,122
Gold Stars: 46
Should have kept a thread like this going from January ,You'd only have to read the first page after every home game this year
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 140 - 144
April 15, 2014, 10:07pm
Guest User
flipping excrement town not a flipping hope! can the all silly girl privates on here that still think we have a serious chance of getting promoted now go and stick your flipping heads down the toilet and then flush.
Reply: 141 - 144
arryarryarry
April 16, 2014, 3:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,044
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from 2578
flipping excrement town not a flipping hope! can the all silly girl privates on here that still think we have a serious chance of getting promoted now go and stick your flipping heads down the toilet and then flush.

Probably the same ones that argued with me when I suggested Woods would take us down but some of the numpties on here thought they new their stuff and said he would keep us up.

Private Message
Reply: 142 - 144
grimps
April 16, 2014, 3:53pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,122
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from arryarryarry

Probably the same ones that argued with me when I suggested Woods would take us down but some of the numpties on here thought they new their stuff and said he would keep us up.

I think some on here are trying to win the supporter of the year award for blind stupid loyalty
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 144
pontoonlew
April 16, 2014, 3:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,025
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from arryarryarry

Must agree, it's the same names on here who have agreed with everything that's gone wrong with the club in the past 4-5 years. The Woods decision is the worst of the lot. 'Back the team' why? If things are so obviously wrong why shouldn't we voice the issues?

This season has seen us put in the most bad performances in a season in years and I'm astonished we are we're we are. People shouldn't just accept playing crap and win because it culminates in games like last night. We're simply not good enough, by a long long way.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 144
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Not good enough.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.