8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Alfie
April 20, 2014, 11:04am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Quoted from marinette
Didn't get to see the game, either live or on TV, but surprised by my brother (who is a rugby fan).  He said he recorded it, watched it and enjoyed it.  Even more surprised by my sister in law, who also enjoyed it.  They both said Town should have won - that Town were by far the better side.  And also that it was good to see players getting straight back up after they'd been clattered.  (I suppose with Bradley Wood, Darran Kempson and Shaun P on the pitch, that's what you're going to get.)

I've found this too.

Every neutral i've taken to games - including a couple of Man Ure season ticket holders - have fell in love with the authenticity, passion and togetherness of football at our level.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 75
moosey_club
April 20, 2014, 11:29am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,269
Gold Stars: 226

Agree regarding the second goal... As per my previous post on this thread.
"... And made the second goal today."

As far as the first, my eyes struggle to see at the opposite end of the pitch.  You're lucky to have perfect vision.... Or did you watch on TV?

UTM

I do have perfect vision, well i did last time i went to specsavers anyway, but no i watched on telly so had several replays too to help decipher the action and talking points.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 75
Abdul19
April 20, 2014, 11:33am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,575
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Alfie

I've found this too.

Every neutral i've taken to games - including a couple of Man Ure season ticket holders - have fell in love with the authenticity, passion and togetherness of football at our level.

I've found this too with friends of mine, which is strange, because I watch it most weeks and think it's shit!  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 75
Rodley Mariner
April 20, 2014, 1:07pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
Quoted from Alfie

I've found this too.

How delightfully patronising of them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 75
RoboCod
April 20, 2014, 1:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

How delightfully patronising of them.

Sometimes the standard Like button just doesn't cut it;

[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbXRnpS2piyfwelqvsCr1OjQ20diDIVc9dN3HhkH-YofiZOqOU[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 75
Garth
April 20, 2014, 7:35pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,932
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from rancido

Miller didn't want to stay and his contract was up.His wife hated the area and he went with her wishes. This has been mentioned many times on here but some fans still seem to think we got rid of him! Totally untrue - he wanted away , end of story.

Speaking to the Telegraph, Miller admitted he thought he had done enough to earn a new deal – having played a key part in earning the Mariners the best defensive record in the league this season.

Hmm! seems he saw it differently

Read more: http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.....y.html#ixzz2zS6UbsrB
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 75
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.