Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lennel John-Lewis.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 230 Guests

Lennel John-Lewis.

This thread currently has 13,835 views. Print
14 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 All Recommend Thread
carp catcher
August 20, 2014, 11:13am

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: -1
Not sure how true this is a mate just nipped rnd and said Cambridge are interested in LJL he said it was in the one of the dailys.

54.4 mirror
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 133
fiveallive
August 20, 2014, 6:58pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from carp catcher
Not sure how true this is a mate just nipped rnd and said Cambridge are interested in LJL he said it was in the one of the dailys.

Do a swap with Adam Cunnington.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 133
August 20, 2014, 7:23pm
Guest User
Quoted from barralad
To a large extent, currently, P.H.s choices for team selections are somewhat restricted by what is available to him. I really do not understand what is so hard to grasp about that...

It's doing my head in too !

Perhaps fans refuse to accept the bleedin obvious cos they think it makes them look weak if they agree.
Ironically I'd have a lot more respect for them if they could.
Your school playground analogy seems to get stronger by the minute.

If you ask me the time for petty argumentative "I'm not agreeing just cos you say so" whinging is over.
Time for fake smiles, gritted teeth and buckling down like men (like Dover's fans did !)

Or perhaps at the first tiny little setback (this season) these Mighty Mariners have just given up ?
If they put as much energy into getting behind the team as they do complaining or arguing the toss...
Reply: 132 - 133
rancido
August 20, 2014, 8:03pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,575
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Anyone think I'm totally nuts?  What about LJL in a 5 man midfield alongside Disley and Brown?

Yep! As nutty as the nuttiest man in Nuttsville, County Nuttshire, Nuttland on the planet Nutt.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 133 - 133
14 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lennel John-Lewis.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.