Googlebot and 80 Guests

Just back

This thread currently has 13,462 views. Print
14 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
80sglory
August 14, 2011, 8:30pm
Guest User
Quoted from siy2k5

I get that, that's what confuses me.  WHY were we hitting it so long?

Because we were trying to hit it long to Hearn down the channels into the space ?
Well the 1st half we were, not sure about the 2nd...
Reply: 120 - 134
Lew19
August 14, 2011, 10:21pm
Pontoon army
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Quoted from 1600

Because we were trying to hit it long to Hearn down the channels into the space ?
Well the 1st half we were, not sure about the 2nd...

its allways been long ball with town just hoof it and hope it lands in front of hearn so he can run onto it were not gunna win the league or even get into playoff with that tactic. spencer need to start with elding im sorry but untill elding has a real intercourse up im all for him over hearn untill hearn proves otherwise and shows he can score and crate chances. spencer and elding up top for me!

Grimsby till i die!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 134
Chris
August 14, 2011, 11:09pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +1
Quoted from cleemaddog
Town were a better side today than they were all last season,that includes the two drubbings we gave out. The only thing i wanted was for someone to break that fat womens private at the back. Never seen such an obvious candidate for twit of the week.
The future looks bright for Town especially with the management duo. think they have got it right. good effort from the boys.
Last season i came home after every match and swore i would never go again but kept punishing myself in the hope it would get better, i believe we are on the way now.
Great noise from the BP massive and a home crowd of 4000+ saw town battle hard against 12 cheaters on the park (14 incl linesmen)

Well I'll have what you;re having please because all I saw was a poor Town side resort to long ball shite, no quality on the ball, no composure, just lots of huff and puff. Fleetwood completely outplayed us and fully deserved their win. And Atkinson had our front men in his pocket all game, he is a loss for sure.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 134
pontoonlew
August 14, 2011, 11:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Just to add, Serge is a really really poor player still.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 134
August 14, 2011, 11:31pm
Guest User
Quoted from pontoonlew
Just to add, Serge is a really really poor player still.

Can't really say that after the pre season he has had and i tought he was our best player yesterday .
Reply: 124 - 134
pontoonlew
August 14, 2011, 11:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
He has no footballing brain at all, he doesn't know what to do with the ball. You only have to look at the difference between him on the ball and Coulson to see the difference is huge!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 134
upthestripes
August 14, 2011, 11:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from pontoonlew
He has no footballing brain at all, he doesn't know what to do with the ball. You only have to look at the difference between him on the ball and Coulson to see the difference is huge!

He just has to learn to make decisions more quickly imo and he'll be a cracking player. Most of our attacks and chances on goal involved serge in some way. He also forced a fantastic reflex save from their keeper and won us a few corners from sheer graft and determination. He's going to get goals and he's going to make a few before the season's out, I'm sure of it.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 134
Lew19
August 15, 2011, 12:05am
Pontoon army
Beer Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes

He just has to learn to make decisions more quickly imo and he'll be a cracking player. Most of our attacks and chances on goal involved serge in some way. He also forced a fantastic reflex save from their keeper and won us a few corners from sheer graft and determination. He's going to get goals and he's going to make a few before the season's out, I'm sure of it.

i agree 100% he has come out his shell after being put on transfer list ive spoken to him a few times and he wants to stay he said he felt disapointed being told he was on trasfer list. but he wanted to show us lot and the managers what he is realli capable of i have trust in him to get atleast 10 goals for us this season and a hell of alot of assists UTM!!

Grimsby till i die!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 127 - 134
Chris
August 15, 2011, 12:43am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +1
Wha is with people with people who spell "really" as realli??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 134
Lew19
August 15, 2011, 1:04am
Pontoon army
Beer Drinker
Quoted from Chris
Wha is with people with people who spell "really" as realli??

reason i do it is cos i is closer to l than y is lazyness

Grimsby till i die!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 134
14 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.