jonnyboy82
August 13, 2011, 7:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
got back a bit ago.

now i aint gonna dress it up over the top and say we are excrement or we are a new team...

simple really,we make poor decisions and while we do that we will be in this league a long time..

thanoj no way is he ready to be in the team,was like playing with 10 players most of the match..

thats it im drunk off.

bye

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 134
Lew19
August 13, 2011, 7:22pm
Pontoon army
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Quoted from Garth

[/b]

Because we wanted to finish with 11 on the field, and as much as I like Bradley he has to learn to be a bit more crafty with his challenges and smile at everyone afterwards  

brad would rather do something and tell the ref he did nothing or make the crowd laugh like at FGR were the linesman was telling him to put the ball back to the halfway line and he was going im busy im busy lol

Grimsby till i die!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 134
Japers
August 13, 2011, 7:28pm

ABsaid put it in corner,thought meant top corner
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +13
too much hoof down the middle to a target man who:
cannot jump and was lucky not to get in trouble for a stamp and a kick on the fat defender.

because of this the ball came back at us alot.

poor ref yes never in control.
anyone have clear view on penalty push on Spencer?

not saying anymore as at a loss as to what i saw from the 3 teams out there.

The boss told me to put it in the corner.....i thought he meant the top corner.
Jim Dobbin after 1-0 victory at Newcastle wonder strike
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 134
spuggybridge
August 13, 2011, 7:33pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: +41
Gold Stars: 1
When are we going to stop trying to walk the ball into the net and start taking a few MORE shots from the edge of the area, and why the ell did we keep pumping the ball into the air when it was obvious that their defence was easily winning any aerial battle, that said I thought we had a lot of possesion, but unfortunately none of our players know what to do with it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 134
Roast Em Bobby
August 13, 2011, 7:45pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,729
Gold Stars: 44
some very surprising comments made - funny no one has mentioned that it was garner who copulated up for their first goal. i thought charlie was very good, and i think the critcism of elding is a bit over the top and the digs at silk are also unfair. We weren't great but they were as good a side as we will face this year, keep the faith!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 134
James77
August 13, 2011, 7:56pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +53
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby
some very surprising comments made - funny no one has mentioned that it was garner who copulated up for their first goal. i thought charlie was very good, and i think the critcism of elding is a bit over the top and the digs at silk are also unfair. We weren't great but they were as good a side as we will face this year, keep the faith!

I agree with that. Today was a better performance than most matches I watched last season, but fleetwood were a better side and deserved the 3 points. Don't understand the massive negativity on this board tonight.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 134
Lew19
August 13, 2011, 7:56pm
Pontoon army
Beer Drinker
wood got told by the managers that the first goal was his fault dont see how tbh he was in the right place it was garners intercourse up

Grimsby till i die!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 134
Mariner_501
August 13, 2011, 7:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 28
Fleetwood are better than us, enough of the excuses.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 134
Lew19
August 13, 2011, 8:10pm
Pontoon army
Beer Drinker
Quoted from Mariner_501
Fleetwood are better than us, enough of the excuses.

i wouldnt say they was better they sat most of the team behind the ball in the second half and hit us on the counter attack we was around there goal most of second half with no end product :/

Grimsby till i die!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 134
roundballovalhole
August 13, 2011, 8:13pm
Guest User
Quoted from Lew19

i wouldnt say they was better they sat most of the team behind the ball in the second half and hit us on the counter attack we was around there goal most of second half with no end product :/

0-2. . . . . wtf are you on about?
Reply: 59 - 134
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.