Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Time for JF to put his money where his mouth is!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 104 Guests

Time for JF to put his money where his mouth is!

This thread currently has 61,299 views. Print
35 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Squarkus
July 26, 2014, 9:32am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby

Don't you mean, I like to hide behind a keyboard where I can bend fact to suite my argument, Why not agree to meet at a game where there is allot of people about

Probably doesn’t go to the games unless he is invited from someone else who is paying.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 340
Biccys
July 26, 2014, 9:36am
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Personally I can't see why you're not addressing the questions raised on here Mr Fenty. Surely the public forum is more wide reaching than a face-to-face chat where your words will reach only 1 person. These questions are eating away at the club once again. You can address them once and for all here and now.
Or aren't YOU man enough?

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 171 - 340
Marinerz93
July 26, 2014, 10:04am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Not a stranger to most 93. I am John Fenty and replete I will answers your questions in person.You are one of a few that trawl the past to no benefit. I am not prepared to repeatably defend against your off the mark questions or discuss this matter in a public arena.

So it's up to you fella, are you man enough to accept my invite to meet personally.

It shows to some degree your character to even publish my kind gesture to meet ,,, the objective of which is to dispel some of you misguided notions. It's up to you what you think after that.

I Promise, I don't bite and am very patient with ignorant people.

Go on meet me. LOL

If you want to talk to me one on one, you can come and visit me at Merry Hill, Dudley during the week but only if you have the answers to my questions and that I can scan and publish them on here.

I have met you and spoken many times, Terry can confirm that.  I have always found you straight forward in person but behind the scenes a different character.  Let me explain why, I know that you tried to have me banned and I know that you were considering taken legal action not only against me but others for what was said before the fishy was closed.  All my information has been taken from the public media be it Telegraph or radio, non of which you challenged.

The whole fiasco surrounding the shares issue and MP is very distasteful to say the least.  A true time line of events with evidence has never been published and we as fans have been caught in the middle and divided.  Let's be honest though, I don't really need to meet in private for you to let me in on how it really is, the fans need to know how it really is, warts and all to stop the division amongst fans.

This though, shows your character more than anything, controlling and on your terms.  You don't want to answer those questions in the public arena or publish the facts for us ignorant fools to eat humble pie that's your call.  

If I have ever been proven wrong in anything I do, I hold my hands up and apologise when needed.  For that to happen though, I need facts and evidence.  I used to blow smoke up your rear end but over the years and the slip into the abyss I have lost faith in you.  That's why I feel the questions I asked need to be addressed.

Come and visit me at Merry Hill, Dudley during the week for that one on one and I will look forward to publishing the facts and the meeting along with my humble apology.

Dave.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 172 - 340
Hagrid
July 26, 2014, 10:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,436
Gold Stars: 536
Well this has been a bery interesting read! But god i wish the next 2 weeks would hurry the intercourse up
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 173 - 340
Rob_in_Grimsby
July 26, 2014, 10:08am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Biccys
Personally I can't see why you're not addressing the questions raised on here Mr Fenty. Surely the public forum is more wide reaching than a face-to-face chat where your words will reach only 1 person. These questions are eating away at the club once again. You can address them once and for all here and now.
Or aren't YOU man enough?

Maybe under a confidentiality agreement with other ex board members some of the answers are not allowed to be published in a public forum. just a thought.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 174 - 340
Marinerz93
July 26, 2014, 10:13am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby

Maybe under a confidentiality agreement with other ex board members some of the answers are not allowed to be published in a public forum. just a thought.

You mean the MP interview published in the telegraph or when the MP interview was aired on radio wasn't part of that confidentiality.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 175 - 340
Squarkus
July 26, 2014, 10:17am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from Marinerz93

If you want to talk to me one on one, you can come and visit me at Merry Hill, Dudley during the week but only if you have the answers to my questions and that I can scan and publish them on here.

I have met you and spoken many times, Terry can confirm that.  I have always found you straight forward in person but behind the scenes a different character.  Let me explain why, I know that you tried to have me banned and I know that you were considering taken legal action not only against me but others for what was said before the fishy was closed.  All my information has been taken from the public media be it Telegraph or radio, non of which you challenged.

The whole fiasco surrounding the shares issue and MP is very distasteful to say the least.  A true time line of events with evidence has never been published and we as fans have been caught in the middle and divided.  Let's be honest though, I don't really need to meet in private for you to let me in on how it really is, the fans need to know how it really is, warts and all to stop the division amongst fans.

This though, shows your character more than anything, controlling and on your terms.  You don't want to answer those questions in the public arena or publish the facts for us ignorant fools to eat humble pie that's your call.  

If I have ever been proven wrong in anything I do, I hold my hands up and apologise when needed.  For that to happen though, I need facts and evidence.  I used to blow smoke up your rear end but over the years and the slip into the abyss I have lost faith in you.  That's why I feel the questions I asked need to be addressed.

Come and visit me at Merry Hill, Dudley during the week for that one on one and I will look forward to publishing the facts and the meeting along with my humble apology.

Dave.

Is that a mental home??? Send me the links to thease undisputed bits and pieces then. I will meet Mr Fenty for you if you are comming the old soldier one.

You have siad things as fact, but i cannot back that up with what i recall.

A and banned from what!!!!! have you been very naughty before then!!!!!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 176 - 340
Rob_in_Grimsby
July 26, 2014, 10:19am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Marinerz93

You mean the MP interview published in the telegraph or when the MP interview was aired on radio wasn't part of that confidentiality.

Sorry what I meant is not all the facts about share and what goes on behind closed doors will possibly be  allowed to be made public without permission from others, it was a general statement but I may be corrected by the powers that be

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 177 - 340
Marinerz93
July 26, 2014, 10:20am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Squarkus

Is that a mental home??? Send me the links to thease undisputed bits and pieces then. I will meet Mr Fenty for you if you are comming the old soldier one.

You have siad things as fact, but i cannot back that up with what i recall.

A and banned from what!!!!! have you been very naughty before then!!!!!

Nice one John's camp, you are losing your cool, the proof is in the misspelled words. Go gather the facts to the questions, I can't wait to eat humble pie, hmmmm.

Private Message
Reply: 178 - 340
Simariner
July 26, 2014, 10:22am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.46
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
I can see John Fenty doing a video diary right now
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 179 - 340
35 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Time for JF to put his money where his mouth is!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.